Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: football fans 2011-2012 season

Distinguished Community Member

Default football fans 2011-2012 season

:ambivalence::ambivalence:OK,not sure I even want to watch what the Raider's will do to the 'Hawks tonight.

now Jan you will get to watch the Packers surrounded by fans! I will be cheering for the Saints.

I don't have a positive feeling for the Seahawks this season.

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

I'm a Packer Backer, win, lose or draw! Even in the lean years I'm their fan. And I actually root for the 'Hawks when they're not playing the Pack.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Default Today show Packer info this morning

well it was interesting to find out the facts about Green Bay. never knew of a team owned by the fans. when babies are born they are put on the waiting list for season tickets!

12,000 cheese heads sold last year! and here I thought the Seahawks had the biggest fan base!

wish you could be @ the game tonight Jan. figure just being around all the game energy should be exciting.

I tried to buy a jersey the other day @ Wal Mart & there wasn't a single item for the 'Hawks. it's too hot for me to wear my fleece. not complaining-we deserve some summer!

Community Member

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

Black and Gold in place, ready for Steelers to butt helmets with the Ravens on Sunday. Not saying mah boys will go the Distance, b/c you never know how the season will go till it's going....But as always, idiot optimism prevails in Steeler World. Terrible Towels unite!

That said, am looking forward to Packers game. If I have a favorite NFC team, it's the Pack.
    Dx: Epilepsy; depression; chronic GERD and peptic ulcer disease; pelvis and spine damage from accident.

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

WHOOT Whoot Whoot

it was a he!! of a finish
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

it was a good game. my son came over & I ended up being busy cooking for most of the game.hoping todays paper will have a schedule!

Community Member

Well, I figured my Steelers would lose to Baltimore---the pre-season did not leave me hopeful, I had one of those feelings I get about some teams, and sadly this year one of them was my boys---but da*n did it have to be so humiliating?!

I think this will be the year we see some teams begin the transition from top-10 to middle-10 and vice versa. I know my Steelers are on the way down---aging, weak O-line, need more flexibility in certain situations---but can't decide my other Teams On Way Down yet. On Way UP:....Detroit (not hard!)...I haven't really thought about it. Football not a big priority for once!
    Dx: Epilepsy; depression; chronic GERD and peptic ulcer disease; pelvis and spine damage from accident.

I posted here yesterday just when the site was down! will try to recall what I wrote:

I watched so many games my head is full of football! no surprise the 'Hawks lost. best game for me was Jets winning. think Cardinal's did also? last nights games were good.

will stop wanting my favorite teams to win since so far most have lost!

Know next to nothing about American football but hope the 49ers do well in the NFL as i used to live in SF as a child during the mid to late 60s.
    Someone said they were one of the weaker teams due to not having a good quarterback.
    Yet inside there is this perpetual nagging doubt;
    the feeling we are possessed by a 'subtle lack of togetherness''.

i just said to hubby the other day that i wished that i could understand football more and then could really get into it. uugh can't for the life of me recall what his answer was. i have bee OUT of it for several day. seems as soon as hubby got himse;f to doctors office after a long week of troubles, mine started in.

just good watching to all of the fans is all i can say, enjoy.

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast