Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst ... 52530313233343536373839404565 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

2. The following user says "thanks"

i seem to have hives and phn from shingles rashes-phn is bad at times

cold baths sort of help
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

so good to see baby isn't it. I am so happy for you. I hate that cool weather puts a stop to lake fun myself. Julia I am glad your chair FINALLY came. gee it seems like forever to me, lol. does yoyr chair have haNDLE bar sor just a chair/ I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I AM REALLY REGRETTING THAT I DID NOT EVEN ASK WHAT KIND OF CHAOIR MY UNCLE HAD WHEN HE DIED. (Y MARRIAGE) it was really a new one as heid ot lve long after he got it. I was afraid I would give up or it would make me less likely to stilltry.

well after being down most all summer again, I do ot have any strength in legs at all. Jeannie you stay so busy like I use to. I would use to be outside doing anything. especially walking but 10 miles a day was too much so I overdid it. but walking was the best mood lifter for me, I would forget most all my troubles just walking and enjoying the sights. I lived in a just out of city limits and it was great.

Julia my hubby discouraged me getting a front loading washer. I knew it would be easier to load, unload etc, even if I eventually was in wheelchair but noooo to many others had complained. I already had a nice top loader dryer but I did not care that the heights would be different. I now have 2 nice drawers that fit under the machines empry outside in garage because we caught them at a good price when we bought the dryer. lol. oh well. they will hold Christmas ornaments or something someday.

well gota try and sleep. I am all messed up on when and how I sleep1. take cae all.

6. The following 2 users say "thanks"

youre in a wheelchair joy?why?

hello clouds. i am not in a wheelchair right now. but it would help my toes if i could stay foff my feet and believe me, i have pretty much done that as best i can and i am almost bonkers. through the years i have lost so much muscle tone by having to stay off injured feet etc and now i cannot walk or stand up for any length of time. i wish i knew if i could get a chair that i did not have to move my my owwn arm power. the shoulder that was injured at a local buiding sore in 2002 stay sore all the time.

i just regret passing up my uncles wheelchair tht was almost new. but i thought tht i would be giving up so passed on it. it also has to be one that does not have handle bars. the ones i use in stores with handles kill my injured arm just holding it up while buying grocies. i don't go often bt it always hurts. and unlike the few minutes i use the sea doo to play in water, mayber once or twice a year, buying groceries is not any fun at all. just kidding but even having to push a button or even grip the bar ty make a chair run hurts. and forget about honding onto the steering wheel, same thing, it hurtss. well enough gripping for now. hope to get it all squared away and own a chair someday.

and how are you doing clouds? seems you have more than your fair share of rashes, shingles and i certainly know the pain of pn. i hope things improve for you and soon. take care.

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

thanks --im ok i guess

12. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Default I'm home again!

just spent 7 days in hospital w/pnewmonia in both lungs (sepsis) been a sick puppy. can't stay but a min. still very weak, Home Health Nurse is coming out & PT. Still have pnewmonia in right lung. Joy & Clouds get better soon. OK lets all get better soon!!

look over mispelled words ----gotta go for now----will be back when I can stay up longer------miss all of you and I send my love, Julia

Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

14. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

still very sick----had to go to hospital to get blood drawn----Home Health couldn't do the job---Sat morning woke up with a UTI----had to go to Urgent Care. Got med. for that, but don't know what the outcome of blood work is yet----

Dr. says no visiter's-- not to worry, nobody comes anyway. I'm getting very depressed--Ken has been right along beside me, never leaving my side. I worry about his health.

I am using o2 all night and some during the day--I see no posting since I was here last. hope all are well and not sick--If sick I hope and pray you will be well soon.

Dawn, enjoy that granddaughter and spoil her-----I would like to see a picture of her. My love to all and hope to be back soon. Maybe wishful thinking---------who knows?

all my love, Julia

Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

16. The following user says "thanks"

i guess lemons cinnamon tea are good for health honey too maybe

get well

18. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst ... 52530313233343536373839404565 ... LastLast