Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2040454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Community Member

I am doing really well. Back on Meds that work - every few years they stop working and I have to find something new. Been through all that now and everything is good. My son's off at college - a sophomore now. It's quiet here - and that's ok. I wonder when it was that I last posted? It's probably a year or so now? Always good to come back here and check in. :)

Sly

2. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

It is good to hear from you Sly and to hear you are doing well. I hope everyone is doing ok or better than usual at least , a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. My hope is that all have enough to eat and warmth and especially someone to share the day with.

4. The following user says "thanks"

Community Member

Hi Joy! I second that on your hopes for Thaksgiving. It's my hope too that all are well. Hope you can enjoy your day. ((((Hugs))))

Sly

6. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving - peace, safety and joy......... some turkey too :)

Community Member

Right back at you Jingle. Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving 👍🏼😊

9. The following user says "thanks"

i think people are weird lately-its all strange

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just need to vent so just ignore me. I had brain surgery on Thursday, November 10th. My family meaning sister and friends just don't seem to really care that I went through this. Sure it wasn't open surgery but heck it still was surgery. No one seems to just acknownledge that I went through it. My husband isn't really any better. I'm still expected to take care of the puppy, clean the house, do the dishes and do laundry. IT"S ONLY BEEN FOUR DAYS since I got out of the hospital.

I guess I shouldn't complain too much and just suck it up. Put the big girl pants on. But I'm tired. My oldest has yet to call me and ask how I am. She called the night of the surgery but that was it. The only one who seems to get it is my youngest. She has called and came to the hospital to see how I am holding out. I don't think that I'm a uncaring person. It seems that I'm always looking out for everyone else.

Could be that this is the seventh surgery and people are just tired of it. Well I'm tired of it also. I'm the one who loses a blad spot of hair everytime.

Sorry just had to say it to someone. My depression isn't helping the situration. I'm glad I have the puppy because he makes me get up and take care of him otherwise I would just crawal under the covers and not surface for a while.
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

im still alone and people seldom call and ask how youre doing-its just the way people are -the internet maybe caused it
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

12. The following user says "thanks"

Hi Clouds ~ It's good to hear from you. I wish it were a "happier" post but I worry about you when it's been too long since you posted.

Community Member

Clouds, I think it is the Internet - It's like no one wants to talk on the phone anymore. It's "easier" to just type it all out.

15. The following user says "thanks"

Good point, Sly --- I'm sure one of those people. I don't want to talk on the phone and usually dread the doorbell. I can't complain about being alone, can I?

Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2040454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast