Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678133353 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member

using right hand will try to type. hope everyone had a nice holiday season. weird how cold it is everywhere but here. football almost over. tyring to get help with all my med bills which just keep coming in. wish I could go back 3 mos. to what eemed normal at the time. hope evyrone here is ok. my life is the pits but thats the way it goes at times. at least i'm warm & have a place to live for now. plan to move soon as i can.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Dawn, thanks for asking about the kid's. Little Ryleigh is home and doing much better. She had Christmas all over again. Santa came to see her in the hospital Christmas morning. She wanted to get a "jump-a-lene ! I finally figured out she was asking for a tramp-a line. I thought she was too young for that, but the parents didn't ask me! lol

My son will have the biopsy the 14th. I'm trying not to worry but it's hard not to worry. He has COPD and several other lung things. Now I can hardly talk about it. He is trying to keep a good attitude but they have done so many test, I saw the place on his lung, it does not look to good. They will do some testing while they have him asleep, depending what ever it is they may have to do more--------------aw heck, I'm scared to death and I may as well go ahead and say it. Now I feel bad for not being trusting. Please say some prayers for him.

I pray for all of my friends here at BT. Pati, keep trusting and I'll say more prayers for you and every body else that have problems. I love you all,,,,, Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

clouds I hope your health is ok. ghood to see posts from everyone. Julia I know how worried yiou must be. I say prayers too and I know it is useless to say, don't worry about what it might be, just wait and see. but I have kids too and know how hard that is.

dawn glad you got to have a nice trip. I don't envy you your weazther. ours is cold enough. pat6i I will say again try not to worry too much about your health bills. pay what you can. that is the best anyone can do. I hope you are getting better (I mean your body, strokes are awful). not much going on with me, I sleep a lot it seems. not anything else to do when it is cold.

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.

Still trying to get the plans done for my other daughter's wedding. Two in less than a year is a little too much. But the youngest wants to be married before she goes back to California. Which I don't blame her.

The weather is still cold but not as cold during the vortex. I need to get out and snowshoe while we have lots of snow.

Pati, your typing seems to be improving. Keep up the good work.

Joy, it's so easy to sleep during the winter.

Jo, my prayers are for your son that everything will work out for him. Let us know how it went.
    Take care,
    Dawn

have my own thread on here but heck if I can find it! anyways some good new. my hospital bill all 993,000 of it is now paid just have some clinics to pay off. housemates GF has quit her job! not real sure what this means for my state of mind but at least he can't spend the day with her & lie about it. not sure why I blame her so much,maybe cause she's married? i hate her! got my hair cut & it's short as any mans. hate that too! can wash it by myself at least. my right arm is doing much better!goota go now. hope everyone is OK here. go Seahawks!!

do you go to games?not me
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

Community Member

Jo, my prayers are with you and your son - that he is ok. The biopsy was on the 14th? Hope all is well and you got good news.

Dawn, congrats on your youngest getting married!

Pati, you paid all that so far?!?! Or your insurance did or whatever it is - Omg!! Wow it's amazing how expensive health care is. How are you feeling? Ok I hope?

I'm in kind of a bad mood right now - lot of stuff going on that's just annoying Hubby spaced paying car payment for 77 days. They took the car?!?!! That doesn't seem like that long - kind of drastic - you'd think well you're 6 mos late repossess - not just over 2 months but whatever?

I'm just so tired of not having any $. The washing machine doesn't work anymore so we have to get a new one of those; I had a speeding ticket that I thought I paid but didn't so I got my license revoked and had to pay $100+ to get it reinstated; the list goes on and on. Sometimes I just get tired of it all.

Didn't mean to complain haha. Wanted to say hi and see how you all are doing.

Love,
    Sly

jo I hope aall goews well with your son. little ryleigh sounds so sweet. I have not been this worked up since I ad such a time with my daddys having cancer. I have just about stayed at home and stck my head in sand after last visit with donna in hosdpital. not much of a friend but it is worrying me a whole lot. I know there is nothing I can do but pray over it but still my tummy has butterflies all the time. in other words I am a nervous wreck almost.

sly post anytime and anything, afterall that is what is so good about this place. and I do like hearing from you and everyone else regardless of what you have to say. pato good to see that things are going in right direction for you. so glad, keep us in touch with hiow you are. gotta go.

heres a great big hello
    Last edited by clouds z; 01-22-2014 at 10:37 PM.
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

Sly, you can pretty much post whatever you need too. We are here for each other thru the good times and bad times.

Jo, I'm so sorry about Donna. That's a lot of weight to lose. I don't know if that's normal for someone with cancer. I have never had someone close to me have cancer. I've had a co worker but I wasn't close to her. My prayers and thoughts go out to your friend.

We are moving right along with the wedding plans. For some reason I don't think this one is going to be a breeze getting through with the vendors. I don't have high hop es for the venue. It's a high end restaurant but the coordinator doesn't seem too on top of things.

The weather has gone back to really cold again. I just try to stay in the house. But that can drive me crazy after a while. Hope everyone is surviving their weather.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678133353 ... LastLast