Thread: Pasta

Distinguished Community Member

Default Pasta

Has anyone tried the new Ronzoni GF pasta? I just made it for my daughter. I tried it and it's the best GF pasta I've ever tried. I don't think I would be able to tell if I didn't know. It sounds too good to be true but, It should be safe since it says on the box it's made in a GF facility.
    Mary Grace

i don't do well with other grains but it would be nice to have some of this on hand for certain occasions when every one else is having pasta. did you notice any reaction to it? was it very expensive?

She ate it last night. She's tough to see a reaction from because of all her other health issues. But I didn't see anything that looked like she had a reaction to it. It was actually less expensive than most other GF pastas, $2.29 for a box. She doesn't eat a lot of pasta but once in a while she'll ask for it or we go to someone's house and they're having pasta salad or a baked pasta. It's nice if I can bring something similar to what we eat.
    Mary Grace

Distinguished Community Member annelb's Avatar

I have heard good reports about Barilla pasta too. It is also made in a GF facility. I don't know how much it costs. Always fun to find a product you like.
    Anne

Anne, I love pasta and I don't think I would have known it was GF if I didn't make it myself. It is made in a dedicated facility and says so on the box. In our stores it's only about $2.29 a box. Cheaper than most other GF pastas.
    Mary Grace