Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: will be back

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

I'm glad you are finding that chair helpful. Here too, Ken helps me and my # 2 son comes over when his work gets slack. Any little tips you have, please pass them on. We tend to take so much in life for granted. I know I have grumbled and fussed about Ken, but I have to admit no telling where I would be if Ken didn't help me so.

I'm glad HM is helping you. It is hard to get about with out someone with you at all times. Course I don't have to tell you that, yes? lol Got to go rest my eye's so I can see. Something happened with my eye's when I had that last seizure. I have a lot of trouble seeing anything. Guess I better go back to get another check on the eyes. I'm so tired of going to Dr.s it is about to do me in. I had hoped to get off some of the meds I was taking, but this last hospital stay they added more, changed my blood pressure med. and added 2 more of that!

Dawn, I hope you enjoy your job. It's hard to stay at home all the time, especially by yourself. Joy, I'll send you a note later today. Maybe we can think up some mischief and invite Dawn to come along.
    I've got to shut up and go rest. Pati dear one, you rest too. I know how you must feel having all of us telling you what to do. We just love you and want the best for you, but I'll try not to nag. Like I said before if you know any little hints please pass them on.

I miss Jeannie and Christina too.

I love you all, Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Community Member

Pati! So sorry - you had a stroke? Oh no. Sorry I'm way behind in finding out. I love how everyone is here cheering you on as you work to get better. I am too! Praying for you! Love, Sly

Distinguished Community Member

I domtakemmnaps/ every am & ususallu pm also. getting warmer here so can go outside some. bodseems to be getting better everyday. can use right side alot more which is very helpful. longtime girlfriend calls me once a week she alwys makes me laugh. I watch alot of TV. sick of the holidays. thanks to everyone who responds to me on here.

Pati, it's good to be able to talk to you. I know it's been a long hard road, but you are a real fighter and I know Pati will not give up!!

If you can get the Therapist to come out to your house it would help much. I realize how much I've lost every time I'm not allowed to get up. I take 3 steps, then I lose 4. I'm lucky I have Beth. She just Don't give up!! She comes when some of the others can;'t, but it's usually someone else.

I'm glad you have some deer to watch. I love watching the animal's, well most of them. You take care Pati. You are always in my prayers and thoughts. love you, Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

almost had another stroke when fianllgot the bill over 920000. yes thats right 2 weeks in hospital. molst I don't even remember! HM is reson for stroke-he feels guilty now so helps me. long story. will tell all later. gotta go now. thanks agsin to all that repomd.

Pati I hope you progress fast. I know it must seem like you are improving at a snails pace but you survived it thank Heavens. Glad you are still with us. no worries about the enormous amount of your bill. you pay as you go and that is only way. if you don't have the money, you just don't so don't worry yourself to death over it. keep us updated. it is always good to hear from you and now more than ever!

Great to hear from you Pati!!! You keep HM feeling guilty. lol Like joy says don't worry about the bill. My daughter applied for medical help to pay for her hospital bill. You should see if the hospital has a fund like that.
    Take care,
    Dawn

supposed to snow in the morning. good to see you g[ uys here. have to go now. not easy with arm useless.[/U]

Default For Pati

It's always good to see you post. I see progress, maybe not as fast as you want, but a little progress is better than no progress at all. lol

You asked about the other thread and why it went away. I'll try to eplain but my own brain is like mush these days.

The thread got very long and Mike had to put it in the archive's. That's where you will find all the previous "What's Happening" threads. They are all still on Brain Talk, just got to go to archives to read. You can't post, just read.

I have a hard time epressing myself these days. It seems I lost so much every time I had a really bad seizure. It's really slow in gaining what I lose, but I keep pushing on.

Pati, I am so proud of you. I know it is hard for you, but keep trying and you will soon be good as new. I know about those horrible hospital bills. Just seeing them is enough to cause you to have a stroke. I just stopped looking at them.

I hope you have a very happy Christmas. My thoughts and prayers are with you as always.

((((((Pati)))))) I love you dear Pati, Jo Here are some for you

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

pati, !

it is really great to see you posting!

i know you are so frustrated sometimes, but keep on doing it and you WILL get better! just try and do as much as you can for yourself....the more you try, the more you will succeed!

i wish for you to get stronger and better every day! we know you are the same pati as before, nothing changes that. we love you for who you are!

((((hugs)))),
    jeannie
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast