Just want to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to share

I just want to share that we found out at midnight that my oldest Kelly just passed the NYS bar exam!! What a long stressful wait it's been. Headed to bed now its way passed my bedtime.
    Mary Grace

Congrats to her! I just finished my final exam for my fourth year of study yesterday. One more year of law school and hopefully I will be in her position soon. :)
    Enjoying the excitements of life. Looking forward to what's to come! What a ride!

Comment

Thanks, She's still in shock. She won't even allow herself to feel proud she said the exam must have been too easy if she was able to pass it. Good luck to you! It's a very grueling course f study. The pressure is so high. We'll be praying along with you when the time comes.
      Mary Grace

Comment

Three Cheers for Kelly!!!! It's a huge amount of work - Congratulations today the mother who helped, supported and gave her blood and sweat and tears to help make this happen!!! :) xo
        Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
        Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

Comment

yeah I've found out this year that the further you progress through law school, the more insane her workload gets. I am doing my degree with honours which means I have to do two dissertations over two years and keep a certain GPA on top of all my other courses. in my exam the other day, I typed over 6500 words -- a record, I must say! hopefully worth it in the end though. thank you for your well wishes! what are her plans now? what kind of law is she looking to get into?
          Enjoying the excitements of life. Looking forward to what's to come! What a ride!

Comment

Congratulations!!! :)

Lisa O.
            sigpicLisa O: mom to Caitlin (14-CP, VA shunt, seizures), Brandon (12), Tyler (10), Logan (7)...my babies are all getting so old!!

Comment

((((((Mary Grace))))))

CONGRATULATIONS KELLY!!!

What an awesome accomplishment!

I'll bet you are bursting with pride, Mary. You done good!

Love & Light,

Rose
              Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Thank you everyone. We are so proud of her. We are having a small party this weekend to celebrate.
                CPchick, Sounds like you have a pretty heavy course load. I appreciate how much work and dedication it takes. It will all be worth it. I have a feeling that Kelly is missing school already. She has enjoyed reading some novels, something you don't get to do while in school. She doesn't know what kind of law but she's pretty sure she doesn't want criminal law. She would like to get a legal position within the state level se's on their legal professional list. Right now she would take almost anything.
                Mary Grace
                Last edited by mg12061; 11-01-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Congrats to Kelly!
                  Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
                  My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Working...
                  X