Thread: Fur Babies Album (posted by AGR, 11/06)

Hybrid View

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Fur Babies Album (posted by AGR, 11/06)

Here is a link to the Fur Babies Album sticky from the old board--for photos of members' pets:

http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...ead.php?t=3595

I'm asking the moderators to turn this into a sticky here.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

Alberta Canada, with a Beatiful view of the Rockies

I would love to add my fur babies... but I can't remember how...sorry... anyone
    Brain/Pit tumor=17 brain surgeries 20year csf leak(Feb, 1993) After initial tumor removal!, SPMS , Hydrocephalus from a intraventricular hemorrhage! Panhypopituitary, Diabetes Insipidus, tension pneumatocele, ( air under the skull next to the brain), 2 craniofacial craniotomies, several shunt revisions, 7 bifrontal craniotomies ... Dag "If I started crying I wouldn't stop!

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It depends on how you have your photos stored. If you have them on your PC but not on the Web, you can click on the Image icon on the top right of the message window, and it will take you to your My Pictures folder or wherever you have them stored, and you can select the photos you want to post that way.

Or if you store the photos on a Website like Photobucket, you can go to your photos there and follow the directions. It usually involves choosing one of several options.

There are other ways of doing this. It helps to play around with the possibilities.

Also, you may not be able to post photos until you're on your 11th post AND have been around for 30 days.

Please see this from the administrators:

http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...ement.php?f=81

I'm sorry--I don't make the rules but you might try asking the admins to make an exception for you because you have been here for a long time, after all.

This post may be showing up with an attached image. That's a mistake I made when I was tinkering with the image-posting possibilities!
    Last edited by agate; 09-14-2011 at 05:25 PM.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.