Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roll Call

Distinguished Community Member

For everyone that remembers Brion Larson [he was on the spinie board most of the time, cancer has come back in his life again and he doesn't expect to beat it this time. He is on BT so if you want to find him there you can contact him and let him know we still care for him and his family. By the way, he was the guy fighting spinal cancer along with others and his son Greg died from cancer which he chronicled on BT at the time.
    1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
    2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

Mark - good to see you are still here - there are a number of boards exploiting OUR good name , along with negative commentas about BT. I am sorry to hear Brian - I remember him and the battle that Greg fought and ultimitley lost. My prayers go out to brian - May he have comfort and peace - I will pray for him. also You and yours, thru the years, you have had a tough road also.
    Blessings
    Alex44
    Skypilot

Quote Originally Posted by alex44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mark - good to see you are still here - there are a number of boards exploiting OUR good name , along with negative commentas about BT.
    Blessings
    Alex44
    Skypilot
    I agree, And on another site someone asked about BT I posted that it was alive and well and listed the link. It was banned because as the mod said BT wont allow you to post to another board! Completely untrue but mad me mad and I complained and was shut down. It has become quite a clique.

I do come over to CP and have learned quite a bit. If anyone has other ideas I am willing to help get people back to BT.

Gary, sorry to hear the other site treated you like that. The only thing I can think of is sending messages to people you are in contact to come back to here. I have done that but many feel like they are in the same situation and coming here is just repeating what they have said or asked in the past. Many have turned to other sites IE Facebook, etc as a place to keep up with each other. The big thing is to find a why to get new people here so the older posters have someone that needs help that they can give. ps I like your signature line
    1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
    2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123