Thread: my fishes not swimming anymore

Distinguished Community Member

Default my fishes not swimming anymore

boo hoo the redish one that was such a triple color died first. well I get another big bowl and place clean water and use the "stuff" that keeps chemicals safe for him. Now I have burtied pretty blue in mt flower pot with his friends. The older dark red died first. They didn't m,ake any mnoise but I did have the recycle machine that did so it is vert quiet here for sure.

I am going to tough it out and just try to throw out bird seed. drat it all. it wouldn't surprise me if computer went out of blink as well. but noworries, i'll find a way back if it does. take care all. Happy all weather

I'm sorry, Joy. I know how much you enjoyed your fish.

thanks marion. I know it is silly as people are losing loved ones right and left . it is just a quiet house anyway except for all the memieres noise in my head. I wish I had a place that I could store the aquarium and light etc. just until a grandchild might want it.

but as for me I am giving up and just sticking to outside animals and birds. we still had hummingbirds here this morning. m people always say well I put mine up bnecause it was time for them to leave anyway.

Now i'm not a bird but that sort of thinking could get the little ones hurt. because if they came onto the new scene where want to spend this winter, the big birdies may have not left and not appreciate company.

I say they may be flying to that destination as it is and just happen to see a nice tall hanger with something red attached. so they take a rest stop and get nourishment. after enjoying the sun, off they go.

I can still remember how much I appreciated the postcard that came from the houseguest hummers from our tall evergreen bush last year.

It's not silly, Joy. Our pets are loved ones, too, be they furred, feathered or finned.
    I think it's fine to put up bird feeders and enjoy seeing the birds come and feast throughout the Autumn and Winter. Gives you pleasure and some company!

I send you love and my little flock sends wing hugs.

sorry about your fish Joy! and thought of you when a hummingbird came around here recently-nothing left for them in way of flowers though. guess thy keep warm moving so fast? nothing silly about losing any pet.