Thread: Hola!

Community Member

Default Hola!

lol Julia - yep I am sticking my head in here right now. Been thinking about you guys. Right now it's late and I'm sleepy but I'm here, with you guys, always. Love and light!

Sly
    "When you come out of the storm you won't be the same person that walked in. That's what the storm is all about."

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

hola sly !

hope things are going well and that's why you're not posting.

otherwise..........lol.

hope you're doing okay with not using some of your meds. sometimes you have to make those decisions to see if you feel better with them or without them.

now, don't wait until you're TIRED to write! sit down an hour before bed and tell us "what's happenin'"

((((hugs to sly)))),
    jeannie
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Well Hola right back to you, Sly!!!! Glad to see a few words from you, but we'll take the few and hope for more soon. You take care and just do what Jeannie says, ok?

all my love, Julia ((((Sly))))
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member

hola back at you. aw it has been sweet seeing all the holas today. keep up the good work. don't have to write a novel as it is just wonderful seeing a few wards from everyone. lets us know at least you are still in civilization somewhere.

Community Member

Jeannie - lol I like how u said that if I'm not here things are good. That's true - but I have been missing this place so much.

Lamictal... Bipolar med... It's been 4 1/2 months without it. I will NEVER go back on it. I have pretty big highs and lows but slowly I'm learning to deal with them. I mean I don't want the med's help - overall I just feel much better - less clueless - more "on" than I did with it. Still I wonder what is normal? This doesn't feel like it - but I have I ever been normal? What IS normal huh?

I guess it's whatever you are at that moment is just what it is.

I read some posts - not all - but saw Pati's dad passed away. So sorry - sending prayers your way.

Joy - I am SERIOUSLY going to work on just being "here" with no expectations - as in you're right - no need to write a book every time.

I think of all of you often.

Love,
    Sly