Thread: Get Well, Julia

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

Default Get Well, Julia

hey all ,

we all know julia has been under the weather lately and today her dear hubby called me and said julia had her gallbladder out last week. i know what that's like and i hope getting this problem resolved will make her feel so much better!

julia, as part of the bt family, you are missed here! i hope to see your wise words and sense of humor back here soon!

GET WELL.jpg

jeannie
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Distinguished Community Member

Hope you feel better soon, Julia.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you!!!!!

Take Care
    mrs j

I hope I can get this to post this time, computer is trying to act up with me, aargh, LOL. Julia you mind your doctors orders and also eat well, rest up and all that so we can have you back here. So I'm hoping this has been what has been keeping you feeling so bad.

Give that Ken some hugs for keeping us up to date, whenever you feel like it

Big queenie,wll ya didn'y need that organ anyways so good riddance! now get lots of rest & think ahead to summer & doing something fun. you re missed here & we all need you. tell Ken thanks for calling Jeannie. come back soon Jo! love ya,Pati

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Take care, young lady and praying that you will have a speed recovery.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

I am blessed to have so many good friends. Thank you all for the prayers, love and all the HUGS and thoughts that has been coming my way. I have missed all of you. I,m also thankful we have Brain Talk. Never know how much we miss some thing until we can,t go there anymore.

Well, I am making progress every day so I should be back to Brain Talk soon. I give out way to soon, but am working hard to get strength to get on with life. I am writing this a sentence or two at a time so will add more latter.

Susan took some pictures of my Irises, I will post them when I figure out how. HA

Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben