Thread: Does anyone have any questions or comments?

Default Does anyone have any questions or comments?

If we want to start to revive this place we should all try to commit a little bit to the process by posting some conversation starter questions or comments to make this place look alive :).

Also, part of the problem is those of us who have been gluten free for a decade long don't have many questions left! So... should any people new to gluten sensitivity come across this forum and be inclined to skip past because it looks dead... please take a minute to register and post your questions!! We will respond to questions even if it looks like nobody is home! I have subscribed to this forum so I will be notified of new posts, and I hope others will do the same.

And, if anyone can think of any topics for discussion... please post a new thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jcc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If we want to start to revive this place we should all try to commit a little bit to the process by posting some conversation starter questions or comments to make this place look alive :).

Also, part of the problem is those of us who have been gluten free for a decade long don't have many questions left! So... should any people new to gluten sensitivity come across this forum and be inclined to skip past because it looks dead... please take a minute to register and post your questions!! We will respond to questions even if it looks like nobody is home! I have subscribed to this forum so I will be notified of new posts, and I hope others will do the same.

And, if anyone can think of any topics for discussion... please post a new thread!
    Oh, don't you worry. I'm still fairly new (2-years?) to GF, and have more questions then Jeeves ever got. ;) I'm Purp, from GF&B, and found out yesterday you had moved here.

Glad you checked in at GFAB in time to find us here!!!

I am, too. I have a question. Is Hershey's cocoa baking powder gluten free?

Distinguished Community Member annelb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purpel1 View Post
    I am, too. I have a question. Is Hershey's cocoa baking powder gluten free?
    Hershey's now has a list of their GF products. The Cocoa is on the list. http://www.thehersheycompany.com/bra...x#/Gluten-Free
    Anne

Quote Originally Posted by annelb View Post
    Hershey's now has a list of their GF products. The Cocoa is on the list. http://www.thehersheycompany.com/bra...x#/Gluten-Free
    Anne
    Thanks, Anne, and Hershey's. I made marbled cupcakes, and am glad the cocoa powder is GF.

Thank you all for the community you created and for your kindness to others. I have been reading and learning from you over the years here and at GF&B. Hubby has morphea and I have bipolar.
    “The revolutionary act of treating ourselves tenderly can begin to undo the aversive messages of a lifetime.”
    ~ Tara Brach, “Radical Acceptance”

I agree. Thank you all for all your help, especially with me asking kind of dumb questions. I have another question. GF&B are still up and running, and I was looking at some of the recipes people have posted. Is it all right if I use those recipes, or not? There's some delicious looking ones there.

Sure Purple, go ahead and use them!!
    Al

Thanks, Al.