Thread: Hi first post.

Default Hi first post.

Hi,I'm from the UK. I have been diagnosed with an 8 mm carotid aneurysm and a piturity cyst. I'm terrified! I have to have a brain angiogram first, for them to decide if it's better to clip or coil the aneurysm. They misread my MRI scans three times, also a CT scan and a carotid artery scan. This was in four different Hospitals! I paid for another MRI which is how I had the diagnosis. The health board refuse to allow me to have surgery elsewhere, which means I have to find the money myself for the surgery as I am too afraid to have brain surgery locally. If anyone has had this procedure please post,thanks

Scarlett

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Welcome Scarlet there is an aneurysm forum here http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...hp/60-Aneurysm somebody will get back with you. Weekends can be slow. You are welcome to post anywhere. Pretty busy in Emotional Support and some of the more common rooms.

i hope you get some encouragement and some peace about it all.