No announcement yet.

Memory techniques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing brain games 'of little benefit', say experts ?????

Check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - Playing brain games 'of little benefit', say experts
    Colloid cyst removed from 3rd ventricle endoscopically oct 07 shunt inserted late oct 07.

Comment

My Last Post

MY LAST POST......

Thought I would re-post my first ever post here, it all seems so long ago now....

Bill[uk]

Hi all,writing here from the united Kingdom.came across u all while researching colloid cyst-3rd ventricle.so glad 2 find u all.removed 2nd oct 2007.shunt inserted 28th oct 2007.was in hospital for six weeks.severe short term memory problems.need advice

Last edited by Bill[uk]; 02-22-2008 at 06:35 AM.

Hi everybody,

I just want to say thankyou to everybody here over the past 10 years for sharing this journey with me.

I hope I have helped people here as much I have been helped by you all.

It still amazes me, the unconditional solidarity displayed by complete strangers to complete strangers.

The world could learn a lot.

Would love to put faces to name tags, maybe one day our paths may cross,I certainly hope so.

Would love to visit America again, I really enjoyed my trip to New York a few years ago but in the current climate,and being a practising Muslim your President I expect would not make me very welcome .

Best wishes to everybody and every success for your individual journeys .

Keep the faith

Bill[uk]
      Last edited by Bill[uk]; 09-26-2017, 11:53 AM.
      Colloid cyst removed from 3rd ventricle endoscopically oct 07 shunt inserted late oct 07.

Comment

Working...
      X