Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Really Struggling Here

Distinguished Community Member

J. seems to be at risk of losing her kids. just my opinion. agree with Jo. the sister will back her hubby no doubt.what a mess!

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Well CPS showed up yesterday and interviewed the kids and both B and J. Looks like there may be a case opened up on the sister and her husband. Hoping it happens quick because she has small children too.

They told that woman everything. From the very beginning. Her mother prostituting her out, her brother in laws advances and molestations, her mother moving in to her apartment and then kicking her out. Which the police ignored and there are police records. She took all the information and will be getting all the police records. The kids are in school so there is no problem there and the landlord is out today to fix all the things wrong with the trailer. That is pretty much all she requested that the two of them do.

I am really hoping this lady can help them. They arent always the bad guys. Some times you get a good person.

Oh and the paperwork that J filled out signing her kids over to her sister for a year is no good. Something the sister typed up. J never signed just filled it out because it was just to be in the event of an emergency. I didnt know it was fake or I could have told him it was no good. Now suddenly the sister cant find the paper when CPS asks for it. I am thinking they want it to use against her. Kripes isnt that some kind of fraud? I am concerned that once this whole thing starts something serious might happen.

Well with my therapy last night it seems my anxiety is definitely not being controlled. Yes I take Effexor and while it takes the edge off of depression I don't think it is doing a dang thing for my anxiety neither does she. My psych just quit the clinic I was going to so she could spend more time with her family. She has a day job at the hospital psych ward and was coming to my clinic twice a week then once a week and now she's gone. sad. lots will miss her. They signed me automatically to another guy who I see next week but my therapist wants me to see someone else so she is turning in a transfer sheet. I will see the one next week and get my refills then put in a transfer request and she says the new doc is an MD also. She wants me to see him because I also have health issues and take other meds so he will have a better idea of how to help.

crossing my fingers.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Christina, hopefully some good things will start going on. You are right, everybody is not bad. They only know what they are told. Then if they do their job they will try to decide who is telling the truth.

Many times the truth comes from the kids. All of this is just an other worry to keep your nerves in a state. Try to chill and remember we are here for you.

Many prayers and hugs. Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

I am trying to folllow along to keep up. Of course I am hoping for the best for everyone. My heart aches at how some human beings are treated. horrible horrible that anyone should be treated like I have read here. Prayers for those that need healing. And for the best for those hurting so. Just at a loss of words just now.

hi Joy, it's good to here from you. Our sweet Christina has so much on her plate right now I hope she can find some strength & piece of mind just knowing we are here for her.

I can not quote chapter and verse, but some where in the Bible it speaks of he'll being hotter for those that mistreat children and the elderly.

Christina please know we are here:) All my love, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

Jo I like that little saying there.

Poor kids planned on using J's taxes to get a move on things. was supposed to get back about 8 grand. well she went to get her taxes done and someone else in the family has already claimed her children, illegally of course. This is the third year in a row her family has done this to her. So there's another investigation, arrest and she wont see a cent of that money for a couple of years. Her mother's ex boyfriend is in jail for tax fraud for claiming them on his taxes a few years back.

Have no idea how to help them now. B is distraught and dangerously angry. Just have to see how things are going to go.

seems unfair someone claiming the kids! Maybe they will make it thru, I am so hoping so for them and for you as well Christina. I know how worrying can eat away at a person. I imagine things like this will bind together the young couple and make them stronger. Sheesh clingling together with hubby at times myself and so awful glad to have him. And I ain't no youn'en, LOL. You take care now yourself. My grandaughter and your youngest son are getting on up there.(both just had birthdays) Grandaughter said she did not want to be a teen, but it happened anyway. She is growing up so fast it seems.

Christina dear one I wish I could just bundle you up and bring you down here so I can be here for you.

I talked to son today and he asked me had I asked him where Jefferson Ga. was. lol he is forgetful, but will remember sooner or later. I said yes indeed, I wanted to know how close he was to Jefferson.

As it turns out Jefferson is about 10 or so miles from him. He said Jefferson was between him and Commerce Ga. where all the outlets are.

So, now that you know where I live you can come here and I can maybe help you if you need to get son back home until this mess is straightened out.

Or, I could meet you in Commerce, I'll rent us a room in a nice motel, one that you won't fall thru the bathroom floor!! lol

Now I am serious, I can visit with son while you visit your son, we will be close and will have a place to stay when we both need some time-out. Think on it and let me know.

I was in Jefferson with son when he was getting near the end of his divorce. For all intence and purposes his divorce was final, but the very next week or so is when all hell broke loose. I'll tell you the rest one day.

So, all one has to do is make an acusation(?) and the world turns upside down again. If you can get son to come home for awhile it would be best for him. Now I'm just saying things that I know.

I'm thinking Jefferson is the county seat. When I was there the last time they had just finished building the new courthouse and it was in Jefferson. You can Google it and see what is going on if anything.

Sweetie, I'm not trying to make things worse for you, I just want to help. Please remember that. Yes, I believe hell will be hotter for those that harm children and the elderly. Especially the children! We'll be praying harder for son, the kids & J. It sure sounds like a mess. Maybe they can get some $$$$$$ help thru the CPA.

I've been thru so many messes down there I would like son to move back and never have to go there again. Trust me lil queenie, when I get riled up, angry as an old wet setting hen I am one the ex-DIL should be afraid of. I think she was a few times too. My little brother told my sisters if they ever saw that twinkling light in my eyes they better head for the hills. lol why have no idea why little brother would say that!

I'll be in touch. All my love, Jo
    Last edited by Jo6; 02-07-2013 at 03:53 PM.

for my brother Ben

just want you to know I'm thinking of you Chris. hope everything gets worked out for the best with your son. his GF either hs the worse kind of luck in the world or she's a total wreck waiting to happen. Personally from what I'm reading I'm not so sure you are getting the whole picture. who lets someone else claim their kids on their income tax? some of this just doesn't make sense! sorry.

you can claim any children that reside in the household for at least six months of the year. She figures it was either the kids father or her sister's husband. By the time they audit whoever's taxes those kids are on it won't make a lick of difference for them.

Poor B has the absolute worst luck. He accidentally shut the youngest boy's head in the back door of the vehicle while they were getting out the other day. He thought little man had gotten out and was on the porch while he was digging in the car for his phone, but he was actually waiting for him and B went to close the back door just as the little guy decided to get out. He called me balling because the poor thing had a few scratches and some nasty bruises and he was afraid J would think he'd done it on purpose. *rolling eyes dramatically here* No he doesn't seem to remember all of the accidental things that happened to him thank gawd lol. I pretty much told him stuff happens, wash off the blood and snot and put something cold on the bruises, lots of loves and call mom at work see what she wants you to do.

Kripes wait til he breaks an arm or some thing. B says he's always got bruises but he is only 4 and autistic so he kind of throws himself around. Gonna happen. Get over it lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast