O/T -- Posting to test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O/T -- Posting to test

I'm posting to see if my ID stayed the same or if I need to update anything. :o

Looks like I need to add my re-enter my avatar and signature.

Comment

Originally posted by always-aching View Post
      Looks like I need to add my re-enter my avatar and signature.
      No, they will reappear with your 11th post (after the database does it's daily update). New members (by post count) are very limited in what they can do to help combat spam.
      Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
      Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
      Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
      Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
      Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
      Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
      Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Weins View Post
        No, they will reappear with your 11th post (after the database does it's daily update). New members (by post count) are very limited in what they can do to help combat spam.
        Oh that's cool. I guess I'll have to get chatty again so my stuff will come back too! LOL!!
        -Fused L3-S1 (3 surgeries, last one 1-12-11)
        -4 Surgeries for infections, last one 2-15-11
        -T-spine 11-12 cyst, 7-8 deformity, DDD throughout, and stenosis at several levels

Comment

just replying to your test post. Its nice to get a reply I guess. I've been around for nearly a decade now. I'm a real oldie, and this brain talk has a completely new feel!!. Anyway see you later.
          cardiac ablation 1997. prolapsed disc 1992. L5S1 fusion 2003 (failed, bad screw in spinal canal) Lumpectomy 2005, Carpel tunnel bilateral 2005.Prolapses bowel, bladder, uterus, V. Vault rectocele,repaired.2005. Sacral implant failed 2006. further prolapsed bowel. Subsequent ileostomy, removal of colon, rectum,. 2009. removal of bad screw, more metal work L4/5/S1 to stabilise.2010 cervical ADR 2 levels. Hypothyroid. retired 2003, further cervical stenosis problems. on pension& disability

Comment

Doing a test posting ............................. Becky

Comment

Working...
            X