Thread: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....

Smile Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....

Hello CP Friends,
    This year sure has been a bumpy road for many of us yet, I am making the leap of faith, for all of us, that 2013 is going to be so much better.
    I wish you all a wonderful holiday season free of pain, stress and worries. I pray for all of you, that 2013 brings all the the things that give you joy and love in your life.

How are you all spending your holidays?

We are having Christmas eve at my mother-in-law's and Christmas day, we invited my husband's family to our home for an early dinner, something I have not done in decades because it takes so much out of me but, life is short, and I need to just push through. I am sure many of you know what I mean.

In friendship, Diandra
    Last edited by Diandra; 12-24-2012 at 07:08 AM.

Distinguished Community Member Ging's Avatar

And a Merry Christmas to you and yours' Diandra ! Our family is spread out, we have one Son here and we will run over to watch the peeps open their Santa gifts then home, I have a bone on bone knee cap that arthritishas been enjoying and it has been giving me fits for three months so not much else for me to do but rest until the next round with the Doctor !
    Happy new year everyone and Ditto to Diandra's wish for all of us for 2013 , Merry Christmas everybody and Happy Holidays to all. , GING

Distinguished Community Member

Diandra and all, I hope you have a Happy New Year and find a way to have less pain this year. We had a good gathering for Christmas as my mom came down, our son was home from Army boot camp, and our daughters family was here with the two darling granddaughters. Everyone had a good time and noone was in a hurry to leave with lets you know they are enjoying themselves.
    1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
    2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

Diandra
    I hope your Christmas was as special as I have found you to be over the years.

May this New Year be good one for us all..

Love to you and the many friends I have found here.

Linda
    Last edited by suede; 01-01-2013 at 06:33 AM.