Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone

I wanted to wish all of you a merry Christmas and happy holidays
    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

And right back at you ((((Mike)))).
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Comment

TO ALL May all the blessings of the Christmas season be upon you and your family at this time and throughout the New Year. May His Light shine bright in you lives.....
      Last edited by JanM; 12-21-2012, 09:11 AM.
      I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Comment

Merry Christmas to all as we celebrate the birth of Christ. I hope we all have a better year this coming year with less pain and more activity in each of our lives.
        1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
        2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone at Braintalk! Christmas is just the kind of happy holiday I need after Hurricane Sandy.
          Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
          My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
            PEACE ON EARTH!

Warm Wishes to All
            for a Healthy, Happy
            Holiday!

Thanks Mike, Dan, and David
            for our wonderful BT community!

Love & Light,

Rose
            Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Amen and back atcha, Mister Mike.

Oh yeah- PEACE ON EARTH.

Comment

And for those who don't observe Christmas, Happy Festivus--the holiday for the rest of us! Happy Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, whatever--let's try to bring back the days with more sunlight in them.
                Last edited by agate; 12-22-2012, 08:15 AM.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
                  or
                  whatever holiday you may be celebrating this time of year:
                  Hanukkah, Diwaldi, Winter Soltice/Shab-e-Yalda
                  Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Comment

Hi Folks,

Here's wishing all of you and Merry Christmas and a blessed, healthy New Year. I pray that all of us will be sz. free this coming yr.
                    Wishing all of you only the best and May God Bless All of You!

Sue

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hoping all is well and the New Year brings good health and harmony. :-)
                      "No man is an island entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main"....
                      John Donne

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you here at BT. BT was the 1st group I joined, in about 1982/1983.
                        Lorraine (lor)

Comment

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, Shalom to all of our friends and family here. May the New Year be one full of peace, mercy, compassion, love, tolerance, understanding and good health.
                          grandmother of Tyler (27): Ohtahara Syndrome/SCN2a gene mutation, cortically visually impaired, quadriplegic, severely developmentally delayed, no speech, severe intractable seizures, frontal and temporal lobe atrophy, progressive scoliosis/kyphosis, chronic kidney stones & UTI's, gastroparesis, 100% tube fed, autonomic dysreflexia, but what a precious gift from God. "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change."

Comment

Happy Holidays to you too!!!!

Comment

Wishing everyone here a very happy and healthy holiday! I'm very thankful for this this forum.
                              Mary Grace

Comment

Working...
                              X