Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Still with you all.

Distinguished Community Member

David, the death of your Father is truly a loss, and when you have been as obviously close as the two of you it is very hard. To be able to talk about the things he taught you and all the things the two of you shared is a wonderful tribute to both of you. He also obviously encouraged you to be involved in our community, BrainTalk, and that has enabled us to have this board. We are all indebted to you and to him for all that you do.

I hope that you are past the effects of your fall, and that you will continue to feel better as time heals.

Thank you for letting us know what has been happening to you.
    Virginia

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

David, I am so sorry for your loss. All other's have said the things I would say so just count me with them in sending my condolence's to you and your family. May God bless all of you.

I am very sorry about your fall and the awful seizure and all you've gone thru trying to get over it. I pray you will get back on the road to recovery. You have gone thru a lot the past 2 years and I hope things will level out soon.

Again, I am very sorry for the loss of your father. It sounds like he left you much to guide you on thru this life.

You are missed when you are away a long time. I have missed you and had wondered how you were doing. I will keep you in my prayers.

Take care dear, Jo ((((David))))
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) Hi David, I am so sorry you lost your father. Also I am sorry you had such a nasty fall. We are all glad to have you back posting. Take good care of yourself and no more falling. Jeanie :)

Blog Entries

Hi David,
    I am so sorry to learn of your father's passing. Please accept my sincere condolences. Sorry too about your health difficulties. Sounds like you've had a pretty rotten 2011. May 2012 be filled with good health and blessings for you and your family.

Donna
    Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
    Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Sorry for your family's loss. You never get over losing someone you love but you learn to live with it. You shared many happy memories with your dad and they are dear to you and your family. Be blessed with the memories!
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

David

Sorry for all you have been through here lately and for the loss of your father.

I want to say though that you are fortunate to have had such a wonderful man as a father and I am sure it was the same for him to have had such a giving and knowlegable man for a son..

May the road ahead be a smooth one for you and yours.

Linda

Cool Condolances

On your loss. Your father sounds like a remarkable man and from being on the board a long time, so are you. I am very glad you did not need surgery and you recovered o.k. My S/O has a siezure disorder and to witness one, much less go thru one, is quite scary I am glad you had caring people around to help.
    Blessings
    Alex44
    Skypilot

PS Happy Holidays

Dear David,
    You are an eloquent writer. You have described your father with such love and warmth, he is someone I think we all would have liked to know. What a wonderful life you have shared....I certainly hope that helps ease your loss. Please know you and your family are in in my prayers and thoughts as you grieve the loss of your father. Be well....I hope you are healed from the seizure and sub-dura hematoma. What a terrible time you have had....2013 will be a healing year...a better year.
    Take care, Diandra

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

David, I'm sorry you had that nasty fall & I hope things are better now.your dad sounds like he was a great man, he must have been.....gosh, just look at his kid. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Lorraine (lor)

im sorry your father died so tragically and of your fall

happy holidays
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast