Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We don't have a 'sexuality" forum anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't have a 'sexuality" forum anymore?

What happened to the "sexuality" forum? We used to have one before you did the website updates and it is in the archives. Did you decide not to make a new one??
    Last edited by funnylegs4; 11-23-2012, 11:25 AM.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

((((((funnylegs4))))))

I checked the archives, and the Sexuality forum only had 2 pages of posts, so I'm guessing that it was dropped, when we moved here to our new home. On the other hand, we do currently have the LGBT forum, which also had only 2 pages of posts in the archives. So ... hmmm ... ????

Hopefully, Mike will be along soon with an answer for you. Just thought that I'd bump it up for you to recent/new posts.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

A sexuality forum would be a really good addition. Gosh, it's hard enough to find information on sexuality for my young man. At least there is the new film "The Sessions" and he's actually keen to see it (not with him Mum of course!) but with his best pal (a really macho guy who can joke around if things get too personal).
      Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
      Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

Comment

Mike and I would be more than happy to add any forum back, if there is a demand for it. The reason the old Sexuality forum was dropped is because it had only 25 threads, of which only 4 of them had 5 or more replies.
        "The Most Determined Win!"

” If Windmills do indeed cause cancer, wouldn’t spinning them backwards cure it?” 🤪

Comment

((((((David))))))

Thanks for clarifying this for us.

What constitutes a demand? How many members need to show an interest in a forum area for it to be added? Should we take a poll?

Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way, David.

Love & Light,

Rose
          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Yes how do we bring that forum back?
            My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

To bring the forum back we would need at least 7 people wanting the forum to be brought back. It would also need to stay semi active with relevant posts.
              Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
              Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
              Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
              Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
              Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
              Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
              Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

well I want it back

Comment

Working...
                X