Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: in the old day

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

((((((Julia)))))) ~

You are 3.9 BILLION YEARS OLD? Girl, you look really, really good for your age!

http://www.popsci.com/science/articl...t-how-old-dirt

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

why thank you Rosie dear! You are mighty smart to count up all those years. lol I am also thankful to have BT around still. I look around and see so many people that have been such an encouragement to me over the years.

Yes indeed, we are very lucky! Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

born in 1930, remember most everything and was involved in most everything. Can give you first hand experiences and memories.

Most don't care to hear. I understand that, but listening to people all my life was how I learned.

I just came back to this after being in the BT that was in the 1900s and a few years into 2000 before it went off. Can anyone enlighten me as to what happened then and the connection to this BT which seemed to have started about 2006?

Doesn't seem that this thread is currently active, so if anyone wants to reply to this, you might email me. Ask administrator.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123