Marijuana passes for RECREATIONAL use in two states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marijuana passes for RECREATIONAL use in two states

wonderful news that and we got obama back - HALLAJUA.
    Blessings
    Alex44
    Skypilot
    Last edited by Mike Weins; 11-07-2012, 12:03 PM. Reason: removed political flame bait

I am removing my response as I fear this subject is too controversial for this site if not a violation of TOS. Everyone have a great day.
    Last edited by pain95; 11-07-2012, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Political correctness be D...ed - I believe this is the right forum - I posted in the wrong one last night due to stress and I do not beliveI am violating T.O.S.

Alright then , I don't care about how I get it, when I could smoke, many years ago , it was a godsend for my depression. Two states have now totaly legalized it, we now have , by my reckoning about 20 states where it is medically legal or totaly. It should be sold and taxed like alcohol. Arizona is fighting a losing battle to keep dispenseries from opening, but we have PLENTY of caregivers, given that you have the card, to provide medicine, they even deliver. The ACLU has weighed in against the US Government federal law trumps state law - my butt - the VOTERS approved this. we will soon have enough states to propose a constitusional amendment and get it ratified some in the near future, I hope. Arizona is fighting a losing battle to not allow the dispenseries to open - this is good news as I am allergic to A/D's (SE's) and mmj has helped in the past. It has also helped with pain - this was long before I got anywhere near proper pain management. that and with a grow license - no extra charge - think of all the wonderful plants growing - The DEA must be having a fit. Blessings to everyone - a wonderful night Obama WON - thank god - now maybe some of us chronic pain patiens can get relief.
      Blessings
      Alex44
      Skypilot
      For those that do not understand my handle, skyilot is a military term for a minister.
      I am a fully ordained Spiritualist Minister.

Last edited by alex44; Today at 02:27 AM.

Comment

Pain95
        First they came for One group of people
        I said nothing
        Then, Another group. Still, I said nothing.
        Then, They came for me

I would credit this but i am sure it is in the public domainand I am not sure who wrote it.
        This site USED to have controversy - good ideas came out of it - too bad it is no longer tolerated.
        Alex44

Comment

While I think the subject at hand is quite important for a lot of our members, it is very close to being "too political" for these forums. Controversy isn't always a bad thing as alex alluded to, as long as it stays within the confines of the T.O.S. So for now this thread will remain open, just keep the politics to a bare minimum. I don't think David H has seen this thread yet, when he does and he thinks it's too political then he may shut it down.
          Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
          Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
          Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
          Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
          Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
          Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
          Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

Thank You Mike

Mike - Thank You - you understood EXACTLY the point. I will keep the politics out, that is why i removed it from the C/P forum to this one. I do apolagize for the error in judgement but Pain95 has a point - I feel we are losing members because they are afraid they are too controversial. I know that ya'll have to keep boundry's - no problem - but not to the point that they stifle a healthy dialogue.
            Repsectfully
            Alex44

Comment

well WA state just passed to legalize it. not sure how this will affect the medical grower's/provider's. we are a very divided state (eastern/western). it might surprise some people that I voted no. why? cause it's still a Federal offense & they want to tax it to death with NO clue how to do anything. the ads were downright corny to anyone with a brain. claiming state will make millions for more cops,etc. I cannot think of a single person that would pay taxes when they can still buy direct from grower's. only positive I see from this is people with small amount won't end up in jail-maybe.

plan is to sell/tax/regulate same as liquor. yeah-that's worked so well-NOT!

Alex,thanks for explaining about Skypilot. always wondered about that. and hopefully you won't get banned for being happy about your candidate winning! this site needs all the loyal posters it can get in my opinion.
              Last edited by Buttons2; 11-09-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Just don't fly when you are high, pilot.
                As goes NJ, so will go NY for medical use anyway.
                I could use some RIGHT NOW for spasms and dancing red ants on my back.

Greetings to Grassman!

Comment

I've never had any experience with MJ but would love to see my state legalize it for medicinal use. The pain pills have long ago stopped working for me. It would be great to have an alternative to try. Some people have such a hang up (my husband for one) that I would have a difficult time acquiring it and since it is illegal in my state....I don't want to go to jail. My guy won! Sky Pilot, you are right with your words of wisdom. Why does MJ have to be a political issue when alcohol is not?

Blessings,
                  Gabriella
                  Last edited by Gabriella7; 12-23-2012, 10:05 AM.
                  Progressive/Relapsing MS, Myasthenia Gravis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
                  Advocate for ADA, Artist's Community for Change, ADAPT, Universal Living in Place, HopeKeepers, Complementary and Alternative Medicine

"Life is mostly froth and bubble, two things stand like stone. Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own"........Adam Lindsay Gordon

Comment

Re skypilot - my handle

Originally posted by renee View Post
                    Just don't fly when you are high, pilot.
                    As goes NJ, so will go NY for medical use anyway.
                    I could use some RIGHT NOW for spasms and dancing red ants on my back.

Greetings to Grassman!
                    Renee - I would LOVE to fly a plane but what I do is just as exciting. I have not smoked in a LOOOOng time - In the day - 40+years ago - anyway I am a skypilot - I think it came from the military, but I am a Ordained Spiritual Minister in addition to being a certified Faith Healer - only in a place of worship and NO fee. Hope this finds you well
                    Blessed be
                    Alex44
                    skypilot
                    Happy Holidays

Comment

update on AZ - Medical Marijuana

Dispensaries are now open and operating. IMHO, the product (MMJ) is overpriced and taxes will make it worse. Why would (IF I indulged) I pay those prices when I can (if I so decided) get the same quality on the street for half or less the cost? In addition, like Hitler, once you register and get a card - they KNOW where you are - and here in Arizona, you can get a grow card if there is no dispensary within 25 miles, they know RIGHT where to come. GET. Books, Guns, MMJ, I will register for NOTA - with the exception of my library card.
                      Blessings
                      Alex44
                      Skypilot

PS The Boomers are not coming - WE ARE HERE - we will be heard - we will vote - As Bob Dylan said " the times they are a changing"
                      A.
                      Last edited by alex44; 04-09-2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X