Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marijuana passes for RECREATIONAL use in two states

Distinguished Community Member

Cool update on AZ - Medical Marijuana

Dispensaries are now open and operating. IMHO, the product (MMJ) is overpriced and taxes will make it worse. Why would (IF I indulged) I pay those prices when I can (if I so decided) get the same quality on the street for half or less the cost? In addition, like Hitler, once you register and get a card - they KNOW where you are - and here in Arizona, you can get a grow card if there is no dispensary within 25 miles, they know RIGHT where to come. GET. Books, Guns, MMJ, I will register for NOTA - with the exception of my library card.
    Blessings
    Alex44
    Skypilot

PS The Boomers are not coming - WE ARE HERE - we will be heard - we will vote - As Bob Dylan said " the times they are a changing"
    A.
    Last edited by alex44; 04-09-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12