Thread: Six month post op aptt coming in Dec

Thumbs down Six month post op aptt coming in Dec

Hi everyone, I will make this short I will be having my six month follow up from surgery in Dec, I'm not looking forward to it. The main reason is the EEG After having 50 seizures since surgery and my loss of vision in my left eye also I am still unable to walk well I am going back to rehab in a few weeks to work on my legs and walking! Furthermore, I have yet to have a day without a headache that would kill a horse! And I am on more Meds now than before surgery and have very little use of my left hand! God Bless You All with No More Seizures Regards Jeff

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Jeff,
    I'm sorry things aren't going as well as you hoped. I had a lot of sz. after each of my surgeries and my surgeon told me it was do to the nerves and brain healing. When you talk to your Dr. ask for a DNA test to be done to find out what
    meds will work for you the best with the least side effect. A lot of the problem could be the meds interacting with each other. I will be praying for you and I wish you only the best. May God Bless You!

Sue