Thread: Nowhere to call home here

Default Nowhere to call home here

I have a personality disorder and used to post from time to time in that forum but now that forum has gone i do not have what i would call a 'home' forum.
    I think therefore this leaves me no choice but to cancel my account here. Who would i need to contact for this to be done?
    Yet inside there is this perpetual nagging doubt;
    the feeling we are possessed by a 'subtle lack of togetherness''.

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

hey prot!

i'm sorry you feel this way. i don't know if they delete accounts here.

i know you are kind of a loner guy. i would like to invite you to the emotional support forum, if that's what you feel you need. we are a lively group, but there are several quieter members, including men, who do post there.

if you try that and feel a bit overwhelmed, how about the anxiety forum? a lot of people used to post in that forum and once they start coming back you will have plenty of people to talk to. from some of your posts, i do think you might have some kind of anxiety problems, just my opinion and i could be wrong.

you can also try the bipolar forum and the obsessive/compulsive disorders forum and even the depression forum. all of these forums will have people with probs i think you'll be able to relate to.

please stick around, prot. i think you're a really nice person, although you do have your moments, but then so do i and everyone else here. we just can't take it anymore, sometimes. i think you would benefit a lot from staying here. why don't you wait and read some of the forums once they get going and see where you feel you belong. i do think you need some kind of support, we all do.

i hope you stick around prot,
    jeannie
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Blog Entries

We don't cancel or delete accounts.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

There is the option of asking for a return of that forum once things have settled down. There are a few forums missing due to lack of interest or posts but hopefully we will need them again.

I know the PD forum wasn't very active but i seem to recall there were quite a high number of views of posts,indicating people were interested in reading stuff that was posted even if they didn't reply.
    Yet inside there is this perpetual nagging doubt;
    the feeling we are possessed by a 'subtle lack of togetherness''.