Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum (ACC) section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum (ACC) section?

Hi,

I'm the parent of a child who was born with Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum (ACC).

I was very disappointed to see that this new BrainTalk forum doesn't have the previous ACC section (with all the restored topics and posts by everyone).

In the previous/old BrainTalk forum there was a section for ACC listed under Neurological on the main page. There were many posts by me and other people as well. Some adults who have ACC posted there.

I am hoping that all of those posts and information by people are not lost/gone. ??

Can the Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum section be restored and listed on the main forum?

Thank you for your assistance and consideration.

Sandie *Mom to 17 year old Matthew with complete ACC*

You will find the archives of the Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum forum here: Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Forum restructuring was based on activity.
    With only 15 threads, over the past five years, and the the last post being approximately 10 months ago, that forum was not brought forward.

We are however continuing our policy as before, if adequate requests are received to create a forum, we will do so.
    Last edited by Moderator #5; 03-11-2013, 11:54 AM. Reason: Updated the link
    "The Most Determined Win!"

” If Windmills do indeed cause cancer, wouldn’t spinning them backwards cure it?” 🤪

Comment

I too have Agenesis of the corpus callosum.. And have a freinds freinds with the condition as well. Currently I am working on a social media for other ACCers. if it's OK with the Moderators here... I will add the link once it's 100% done. it's kind of like facebook but will have some game apps, learning apps, info on ACC related issues.. ways to connect with other ACCers( if both parties agree). ACC and septo optic dysplasia ( as well as Dysautonomia) are not well understood, So i am trying to reach out to others that suffer these conditions.
      Knowledge is Power!

Comment

Good luck in your efforts. Another alternative may be to rally them here to BrainTalk Communities. I would be perfectly willing to reopen the ACC forum here. All it would take is a few more active members that would use the forum on a regular basis. From there, hopefully usage would grow.
        "The Most Determined Win!"

” If Windmills do indeed cause cancer, wouldn’t spinning them backwards cure it?” 🤪

Comment

Working...
        X