Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Looking for input about "home" page layout

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Graham)))))) ~

Welcome Back!

I'm "The Other Rose," to whom Mike is referring. I'm not the Rose, who I think your hoping to find, who posted in the Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency forum. Sorry to disappoint you! However, my husband is British. Does that help?

I don't know whether your Rose is active here. Perhaps check the members list for her name to see when she last visited/posted?

I'm glad for you that the doctors finally figured it out, and I hope you are well. I look forward to getting to know you!

Love & Light,

Rose

Edited to Add: I found rose on the Member List, and she has never posted on this incarnation of BrainTalk.

http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/member.php/347-rose

She does have her own internet page:

https://sites.google.com/site/roseannster/home

Here's the Google search results for "roseannster:"

https://www.google.com/search?q=rose...l=np&source=hp
    Last edited by Earth Mother 2 Angels; 02-17-2014 at 04:12 PM.
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

New Community Member

Default Thanks Earth Mother

Many thanks Rose for welcoming me back, you most certainly don't disappoint me and thanks for doing the research to find where the other Rose is now, she did help me a lot. Sorry for taking time to get back to you, I've had some computer gremlins.
    I look forward to getting to know people on here and hope that you are keeping well. I mean, if your hubby is British, were practically related .

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Graham)))))) ~

Well, I asked my husband to send you a message via me, in "Scotch," and he said, "I'll have another!"

I also recalled that my maternal grandfather had a little Scottish in him, while my paternal grandfather had too much Scotch in him.

And I like plaid.

So, yes, we are practically related!

Computer gremlins are quite annoying. I do hope that you have banished them by now.

On a serious note, are you affected by the horrible flooding? It's just alarming how much flooding is occurring in the U.K.

I hope that you are able to track down Rose. I'm sure that she would appreciate knowing that she helped you. After all, that is why we're all here, to give and receive help.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

New Community Member

I'll have another sounds good to me.....a man after my own heart
    We have been pretty lucky in Scotland Rose, we have had plenty rain (nothing new there) but no flooding problems. It is the south of England
    and Wales that have been hit with terrible flooding and storms. I hope this is not a taste of things to come, but I very much suspect that it
    will be. I haven't tracked Rose down, but I was in touch with her some time back and she knows that I will be eternally grateful to her for her
    advice and support.

I still have problems, but don't we all, however things have not worsened since my b12 injections started years back, in fact there may have been
    some slight improvements. It just went on for too long before they started treating it and I'm stuck with PN.

I was on Gabapentin for a few years but changed a few months ago to Pregabalin. I had heard some people say it helped and others thought it didn't. I'm
    happy to say that in my case the stinging pain is better managed with Pregabalin.

I hope you are your hubby are both well and Jon is managing ok.

Take care
    Graham
    Last edited by Graham; 02-26-2014 at 04:16 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345