Thread: Update on Tigerchef

Distinguished Community Member

Default Update on Tigerchef

Hi Folks,

Jeff dropped me a e-mail yesterday (Monday) and he wanted to tell all of you "Hi" and that he's thinking of us. He had a long lasting sz. for the first time in over a week. Jeff's vision isn't good at all since the surgery,
    he gets around with a cane, but he is still having a hard time holding onto things with his left hand. Jeff told me he holds his coffee cup on an angle. Please take the time and pray for Tigerchef (Jeff) and if you have
    his e-mail address drop him a line I know it will make his day. Here's wishing all of you well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Folks,

he gets around with a cane, but he is still having a hard time holding onto things with his left hand. Jeff told me he holds his coffee cup on an angle. Sue
    I have exactly the same problem with a bum left hand and a cane. My cup's are at a 60 degree angle. Tell Jeff to 1. Get some easy grip (ridged) styrofoam cups. They're literally lighter than the standard feather. Dart used to make them, but I got mine at Walgreen's. It will make it easier to hold. I understand that barring easy-grip, bubble wrap, or rubber shelf liner wrapped around a styrofoam cup may help.
    And of course, he can't fill the cup much.
    So far as not being able to see well. He needs to eat from containers with sides. They May, or may not, be bowls. Personally, I collect the light plastic containers that Stouffers meals come it. I also have Correlle-like shallow Bowl-plates.

Linnie.
    Last edited by linniec; 10-10-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Hi Linnie,

Thanks for your info. I will be sure to let Jeff (tigerchef) know what you said. Thanks for everything and May God Bless You!

Sue

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Sue))))))

Please let ((((((Tigerchef)))))) know that my prayers are continuing for his healing.

Thank you so much for updating for him.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Hi Folks,

I'm going to be dropping tigerchef an e-mail today (Thursday) and I will be sure to let him know what each of you said. Wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue