Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hospitalized tpp

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

_IF_ Dusty should lose his sight in both eye I would consider putting him down. NOT because I don't want to deal with it, because I will not let him suffer. I love him too much to put him through that.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

My little guy is still at the animal hospital. He MAY get to come home tomorrow. I sure miss that sweet little guy! He has been through so much. I understand what is going on when crap happens, all he know is that his family has abandoned him. The vet still doesn't know if he will lose the sight in his right eye. He is trying his best to save it.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Distinguished Community Member

oh how sad that poor dusty has to be. i could never stand for an animal or anything to be hurting and alone. but it is neccessary at times and they will recover at firsst whiff of their loved human companion for sure. animals forgive easily and just love. people could learn a lot just watching how animal kingdom runs. take good care of yourself as well jan.

I am doing well, but not as good as before my hospital stay. There is something different going on with my body. I have a tickling cough now. Mayhaps time will take care of that. I sure hope Dusty can come home today. I miss that little f@rthammer!

Dusty, my little guy, came home today. I have drops to put in his eye and he has to go to see the vet again Monday. He want to be outside and to find his doggie friends. I have to keep him in sight or he will run off to find them. Such a free spirit! I still don't if he will have sight in that eye.

Distinguished Community Member

i hope dusty can see and does okay after this. i know about missing pets. it has been one year exactly today that meanness died. i sometimes think i hear his nails tappinng on the hardwood floor even.

you take good care of each other okay. good company is nice to have and animals can fill that spot great in my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12