Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hospitalized tpp

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Default hospitalized tpp

My little Dusty is in the vet clinic for an ulcer. Of his eye. The dog sitter took him Wednesday. I am so glad she did. It is not from an.injury he would have Florence.while he was at.her house
    She felt so bad and I assured her that I didn't think her care caused. It.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Aw Jan I'm sorry. Sure he will be fine, poor baby.

Distinguished Community Member

Dusty has a long life ahead hopefully. glad the dogsitter had the sense to take action. get well Dusty!

Hugz for the furbaby. Heaven bless the "on the ball", caring sitter. Hang in there as you are probably "suffering" more than the critter.

Sandy has 4 dogs and her and I exchange sitter
    When.she needs a sitter she brings her 2 Shihtzu and has her grandson come to her house to care for the other two. I am concidering starting a small dog boarding lbut I will only sit for two dogs at a time.

good for you Jan! I think that's a grand idea myself. and it pays very well in our area & assume would be the same in your neck of the woods.

oh how glad i am, it might be hard to "catch" that an animal had a sore eye, if you eyesight is like mine. all's well that ends well. i was sure sweating out the rat poisioning with my grandpup earlier this year. eek little fellows need more than food and shelter. they need watching and caring for. good sitter. yay..

Dusty got out yesterday. He eye is stitched shut and has an antibiotics and pain pills to take. Sandy (dog sitter) is a former nurse so Dusty is in good hands. News for me,I am being discharged on Friday. My pastor and/or his wife are to pick me up
    Yaaaaaaho!!!!

Dusty is back in the hospital, his eye ruptured and the vet doesn't know what will be the end results. People function with one eye and he will learn to compensate if he loses sight in that eye. His has a wonderful spirit and is a joy to be with.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

I had a Persian cat years ago that vet told me he had removed one eye cause of infection.....well the stitches popped open & guess what? I'd paid a fortune for the vet that only stitched the eye closed. she was blind in that eye but managed just fine

I hope Dusty will be just fine. one eye is better than totally blind..... which is what's happened to a friend's rescued Labradoodle that bumps into everything & freaks at strange sounds now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast