Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome PLM members

New Community Member

Default Welcome PLM members

Some of you might remember when this forum shut down several times, and eventually many members left ...? Well now another very busy forum on the internet has decided to re-invent their software wheel, which is causing considerable grief for the existing members.

I have suggested they might want to move over to this forum, so there may be an influx of new members. If so, please join me in welcoming them.

Cherie
    ''In the last analysis, we see only what we are ready to see, what we have been taught to see. We eliminate and ignore everything that is not a part of our prejudices"

Jean-Martin Charcot, 1825 - 1893

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm sure everyone here will be glad to have new people on board.

MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

well, I am here ... and OMG you mean I can bold, italic ... I CAN UNDERLINE

I can change size!!!
    /faint and color /end faint

the freedom of expression overwhelms
    /sob

ROFL
    tam

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome, slowmo.tam!

If you click "Go Advanced" at the bottom right of the message window, you'll find you're able to do more interesting things. You might have to wait until your 11th post before some of these wonders are available but hang in there.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Slowmo.tam and welcome to Braintalk. I think you will like our group here. We hope to see you often.

Cherie, so nice to see you are still around. Hope you are doing well.
    Virginia

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Welcome Tam, nice to meet you.
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Distinguished Community Member

Default Welcome to All

Yes, we need some fresh new members here on Brain Talk....Welcome to one and all!

Gabriella
    Progressive/Relapsing MS, Myasthenia Gravis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
    Advocate for ADA, Artist's Community for Change, ADAPT, Universal Living in Place, HopeKeepers, Complementary and Alternative Medicine

"Life is mostly froth and bubble, two things stand like stone. Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own"........Adam Lindsay Gordon

New Community Member

Thanks everyone, and hi Tam!

I guess they are still hoping that things will improve there, and they are trying to work with the techies to make that happen. Either some big changes will be made, or people will eventually get used to that they won't be making them ... so I'm not sure if any/many will end up here eventually or not.

Hi Virgina, Agate, Sally, Gabriella ... nice to see y'all. I haven't been cruizing around the net so much any more; I have tended to stick to one forum now (although I do regularly visit Agate's as well, for research). I like a very busy (or very informative) environment, so that's where I normally spend my time.

Yes, Virginia, I am still doing the same, healthwise ... exactly, lol. Still on LDN (almost 8 yrs), still the same EDSS, still plugging along. I did have one relapse a few years ago, but it wasn't nearly as bad as pre-LDN and I wasn't left with any additional disability for the first time!

How have you ladies been?

Cherie
    ''In the last analysis, we see only what we are ready to see, what we have been taught to see. We eliminate and ignore everything that is not a part of our prejudices"

New Community Member

I can never figure out how to get back to the MS forum here, without going through the whole list of them again, once I post ...?

Cherie

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can never figure out how to get back to the MS forum here, without going through the whole list of them again, once I post ...?

Cherie
    Hi Cherie..Once you are at the MS Forum, add the link to your favorites.
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast