Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Off topic: August chit-chat thread

Talking Off topic: August chit-chat thread

Hi All,
    I don't remember where we were up to on the chit-chat but I wanted to make it look like the old BT, ya know? Lol

I feel like I'm on a facsimile. ROTFL

Also, the words, as I type are so tiny. My computer settings don't change it for me. Does anyone know where i change this feature on here to make the letters a little bit bigger? Not much, but this is ridiculously tiny. Eeeks
    Lady

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Lady,

Glad to see you start the chit/chat thread. I agree it makes us look a little more like ourselves.

Sorry, I can't help with any of the technical stuff, such as how to make type larger, etc.

Ann, I was remembering from the other forum how good your memory is. I did not get a chance to reply, but could not believe you remembered all that stuff about me redoing my kitchen, watering the lawn and plants for someone and even the problem with my friend. Well, I am now in the process of trying to figure out how I can afford to get new windows. I need new screens, but would like to get new windows so I could get the tilt kind. However, I want to get the dining room, living room, and up the stairwell painted and the quote for that was $1600.00. Just not sure I can do all this - well actually I know I can't comfortably do it all. I get restless every now and then and need something a little different.

Gary saw you were first into the forum. Hope you are doing well.
    ]
    Maybe others will be along soon.

Virginia
    Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi All,
    I don't remember where we were up to on the chit-chat but I wanted to make it look like the old BT, ya know? Lol

I feel like I'm on a facsimile. ROTFL

Also, the words, as I type are so tiny. My computer settings don't change it for me. Does anyone know where i change this feature on here to make the letters a little bit bigger? Not much, but this is ridiculously tiny. Eeeks
    Hi Lady! I'm using Snow Leopard on a Mac and can make the letters bigger.

Let's see:

Gary had gotten out of the ER in tact.
    Cheri had a low white count and is thinking of stopping Cytoxan
    Everyone in the South is HOT
    Jeanne's Mom and DIL were the same.
    Lorraine had a bad cold.
    Howie was contemplating being eaten by his cats (really).
    And that what I a'member! What do you remember?
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Cool

Thanks Virginia, I try.

I usually have a good memory, for numbers, words and people's names and stories. But, there's always a butt..haha.

I went out all day yesterday to a family BBQ and I am paying today. I have a allergy headache. With these tiny words as i type, I think my brain is broken for today.

Oh, faces of people in person, I have trouble with their names, go figure.

I will continue to post on here tonight. Funny thing is, when I read each post people posted, or what I posted, the letters are a normal size. I don't have eye issues, so I don't get it. (sigh)

I have to go eat dinner now, talk later folks. I hope more people find their way back to BT.

When more people come back, the bells might ring in my head again and I'll remember more. I could rattle some stuff but not many here to listen.
    Lady

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

Hi Ann,
    Excellent memory, you make my head hurt. Talk after dinner girl!
    Lady

Distinguished Community Member nuthatch's Avatar

Smile The old bird is back

Found my way back! Who said you can't teach an old birddog new tricks!

Good to be back, I'd be lost without the forum. Never did get an e-mail, even though I've been around since '99. Good thing I read Lady's post or I'd be wandering the web, wondering what happened to Braintalk.
    Thanks to all who got us up and running.

My Ann does have a good memory! I remember my name but only because its on my drivers license. It is good to have BT back and I am hoping that it is a new pernament home.

I seem to have gotten over the bug that I had last week. Now for something new and interesting my feet are tingling and it seens to be creeping up my legs. And have some trouble swallowing not like a sore throat its more like I just forgot how to swollow. Sigh.......... Other than the normal junk everything seems to be okay.

It cooled down to 88 degrees today for our high. The wheat is being combined and the onions are also coming off. So the dust is something terrible.

It sure is glad to see everybody returning. I do not know what I would do without Brain Talk. I did find the old BT postings here it is http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/archives/06_11/

Be healthy everybody.

Question

Hi Gary,The temp went down to 88 degrees? Wow! Hot goat's milk. Tee hee Smilies still not working. I'm glad you're feeling de-bugged at the moment Gary. Summer sick is a bummer. So what is this now? Do you still relapse? I have swallowing problems, when they feel like happening, out of the blue and I choke. Not as often as before but it still gets me.What about your creeping up of numbness? What's that from? Is it normal or the hot weather? We worry you know.Sorry to hear your MIL is delusional. That must be hard on your wife to experience that with her Mom, and the her Grandkids too. Keep cool. (smile)
    Lady

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nuthatch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Found my way back! Who said you can't teach an old birddog new tricks!Good to be back, I'd be lost without the forum. Never did get an e-mail, even though I've been around since '99. Good thing I read Lady's post or I'd be wandering the web, wondering what happened to Braintalk. Thanks to all who got us up and running.
    Hi pretty bird, nice to see you back too. (Big Grin) How did you get here with my posting? How did you find us? Mini survey I'm doing.Trying to figure how to get more of our people back here. Hmm (thinking)
    Lady

Agate told me how to get here.

Virginia
    Virginia

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast