Thread: Please Pray for Tigerchef

Distinguished Community Member

Default Please Pray for Tigerchef

Hi Folks,

I just got a message from Tigerchef (Jeff) and he's not doing very well. After his surgery he lost his sight and he can't walk anymore. He also told me that his mom has cancer. Please pray for him and his mom
    that things will get better and the both of them will be well again. Thanks for your time and May God Bless All of You!

Sue

Oh No! Please let Jeff (Tigerchef) know that we care so much, and that people have asked about him. I've even received PM's about him from people who want to get in touch with him.

Linnie
    Last edited by linniec; 08-12-2012 at 06:33 AM.

Community Member

Oh man :( Keep the faith Tigerchef. It'll turn around for ya.

--Travis
    Last edited by Travis from MN; 08-12-2012 at 06:50 AM. Reason: couldn't spell

I got an email from Jeff that he has finished physical therapy's program and will be discharged home on Tuesday although he said he still has problems with walking on his own. I still do not know exactly what happened in surgery nor any plans etc. I would like to understand better. I do know there is a huge adjustment after surgery and time helps. I hope he visits us here soon. Tattoo

Hi Folks,
    I will be sure and tell Jeff that you are asking about him. I plan on dropping him a line. Here's wishing all of you well and May God bless You!

Sue

Hi Folks,

I got an e-mail from Jeff (tigerchef) today Aug. 13th and he told me he will be discharged on Tuesday Aug. 14th and how the hospital wanted him to take part in there program, get his picture, and tell people how things went
    for him along with giving him a t-shirt but he told them no thanks. I know if I were in Jeff's place I wouldn't be to happy with the Dr. I just hope and pray that things will get better for Jeff.
    Here's wishing all of you well and May God Bless You!

Sue