Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: the 2012 - 2013 season is starting

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Default the 2012 - 2013 season is starting

Aug 5th Cardinal against the Saints. 'Bout time
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Distinguished Community Member

didn't get to see it. since I like both teams that was OK. housemate would need to order NFL network & I can think of better uses for $$ right now. plus I would get too confused with so many games going on!

better write down the Seahawk's play dates though. first game with Titan's Sat. night.

ironic that just when it finally gets hot here- football begins!

I just hear this morning TO is headed to the Seahawks. How lucky or (unlucky) is that..??????

I know that the NFL game package is included with DirecTV, but isn't even offered on DishNetwork. I have the 250 package with Dish so I get NFL channel

If you go to the Seahawk's website look for the schedule and print it out, I do that for the Packer's schedule.
    Last edited by JanM; 08-07-2012 at 05:13 AM.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Carroll is giving me a headache before the first game even begins! now he's starting with Matt Flynn (no idea who he is),and the other guy gets the second half. and Jackson gets to sit on the bench! I'm so confused already. do other teams/coaches play guessing games with the QB's like our dingy coach is doing?

as for Owens? he has a 1 yr contract so time will tell I guess. all I caught on the news was he's yet another bad boy? Haha. just what we need eh?

hey,I can watch Green Bay tomorrow night!

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

gee, thanks for telling me. I'm not seeing too good these days and can hardly read paper. Hey, this Owen guy, maybe he is cousin from far away?
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Me too, after looking at GB's schedule I see they have 4 night games (regular season) so those I'll be able to see these for sure. Then there may be others, I just have to see if they will be broadcasted in this market.

I need a magnifying glass to read the schedule in our paper! says the games this week are on ESPN. now we have Direct TV so I know zilch ablout cable or other providers.

well Owen was the feature today since he worked out with the team yesterday & is quoted as saying he's grown up & excited to be a Seahawk. what else would he say? HA

I actually woke up this morning thinking I just have to cook that pizza before it gets freezer burns......well pizza is off my diabetic diet this year so I thawed a roast instead! I hate to cook & try to watch the game @ the same time. heck my eyes have gotten so bad I might need binoc's to read the scores,etc.

Your provider should supply you with a list of channels and the number that channel is on.. If you have a problem reading it, and you have a scanner, scann it and enlarge it. I do that a lot.
    Last edited by JanM; 08-10-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Community Member

I am not looking forward to the Steelers. Blah. then again, not a Redskins fan at least.

So unimpressed with my Steelers so far....just not what they should or could be these days. *sigh* But they are my boys do or die. (Metaphorically, that is.)

Games will air erratically here. We are between markets so it is pot luck what game we get. Argh.
    Dx: Epilepsy; depression; chronic GERD and peptic ulcer disease; pelvis and spine damage from accident.

I would like to know how to "live stream" games. I will have to research that.

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast