mt friend Donna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mt friend Donna

is not doing well at all. she is no longer able to visit me and paint. Her husband is hoping to have a get-together ar a place near them and everyone come and visit and eat. it is so sad that i ahve lost so many friends to this already

i just had to come back and add i have seen many successful people beat cancer. it is different than years ago when i lost my daddy to lung cancer that spread.

i know that husband (long since retired) worked with a man whose wife beat cancer four times and died from arthritis & other health problems. not cancer.

Comment

Joy,I hope you'll be able to make it to the gathering. I've also known some that make it & some that don't. and all the %'s don't mean a darn thing far as I'm concerned. people are all different afterall. some beat one type & then told cancer free for 5 yrs is good-only to die from another kind.

hope this friend makes it Joy!

Comment

i found something upbeat to call her about yesterday and was glad that i did. we are definetly stillmaking plans to do things. that is how she is handling it and i am going to follow her lead, not her husbands. tho i will go if able should the get-to-gether is issued.

Comment

Working...
        X