Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I think, I know the answer to this, already, but,...................

Distinguished Community Member

Exclamation Whoa, guys, put on the brakes!!...Lol

I can't remember the last time I got sooo many replies to *anything*!...Lol
    As much as I don't like it, I get the picture! Which, I got even, before, posting this, unfortunately!

Phyllis

Distinguished Community Member howdydave's Avatar

Oh well...
    Your Mountain Dew (however many bottles it is) probably can't hold a candle to my gallon or so of iced coffee and iced tea that I drink every day.
    Dave
    Ego sum quis ego sum quod ut est quicumque ego sum - Popeye
    www.howdydave.com

Distinguished Community Member

Probably not, Dave, as, I only drink one or two cans, a day!...Lol

Phyllis

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

oops....this just reminded me, I didn't replace the Snapple tea I just took outa the frig. Thanks
    Lorraine (lor)

It took a long time, but I finally kicked my Diet Dew habit about 4 years ago. It does have a lot of caffeine, and some of us find caff is a trigger.

LIZARD :)
    LIZ in Li'l Rhody; hydrocephalus dx'ed at 3 weeks old. No shunt surgery in 32 years! Epilepsy well-controlled and autoimmune issues being worked on. Mom to Caren, 21, successful ablation 4/18/07 for WPW; and Andrew, 18 (autism dx'ed at 2 1/2, 13 mm ACM dx'ed at 5 1/2, no surgery, doing awesome!!) Wife of 22 years to Don...and friend to Gina. RIP. 9/5/66-10/22/07 :(

http://s.excoboard.com/Livingwithhyd..._Gina_Libonate
    http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/autism-chiari/

Community Member

The Cocaine drink is an energy drink. I never knew that mountain dew had a lot of sugar and caffeine in it, until I began working over the holiday season as a driver helper for UPS. We would start work at 10, and not stop until around 8 each night. I found that one mountain dew at lunch, set me for the rest of the day. I would just drink water for the rest of the day, and be FULL of energy. Although, once I got home, I was TIRED!!! I don't know if that was from working, or the crash from the mountain dew.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123