Sue/ Porkette is a pig!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue/ Porkette is a pig!!!

Pretty interesting guide!!! (In the Epilepsy field!)

Phyllis

Hi Phyllis,
    Watch out because pigs squeal on people :) I also like to swine and dine. Here's wishing all of you well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Comment

I look at everyone here as a PIG Pretty Intelligent Girls and Guys!

Just to let you know I started collecting pigs yrs. ago and that's how I got the name Porkette. If I still had all the pigs I have collected over the yrs. I would have 998 pigs today. I have a pig shaped clock, a pig cookie jar,
      pig soap dispensers, pig pot holders, and much more. Wishing all of you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Comment

I wuv widdle piggies!! No wonder, I like you!!

Comment

Oh! BTW! Mike was just, looking in on this thread! I've been here for years and I'm
          really going to start trouble, *now*, right??? Give me a break!!! I wouldn't do that to
          someone, unless, I was fortunate, enough, to become phone friends, with them, so, they
          *knew*, I was *kidding*!!!
          Considering, that's all, I can be with anyone, here, since, no one, seems to live in
          Mass. .:(:(

Phyllis

Phyllis
          Last edited by Ponygirl; 06-03-2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

oink oink

I'd like to visit you Philis, but Mass. is kinda far from Ohio.
            Lorraine (lor)

Comment

Lor, Mass. is far from *everyone*, here. That's what I mean, about only being able to be phone friends.

Comment

Sue, thank you for clearing up, how this joke started, between, you and I II

I think, some people looking at this thread are thinking, I started it
                just, because, I wanted to be rude to you??? Little, do they know,
                You, yourself, are in, on it!!

Phyllis
                Last edited by Ponygirl; 06-08-2012, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X