Thread: Meds and JAIL

Distinguished Community Member

Angry Meds and JAIL

I cannot believe I did not catch it, but in one of my posts, a person said she would be taken care of in jail. NOT!!!! You will be LUCKY to see anyone but a nurse,iffy, if you are on pain meds, you will suffer greatly as they will give you NOTHING - have a siezure, t.s. because they will put a stick in yout mouth until you stop, and then MAYBE observe you. A heart attack MIGHT get you to the hospital. I am a law abiding citizen but do know a lot of people but you never know - google secret rooms at the telephone company - you might get a surprize - your cell phone has a gps tracker so big brother always knows where you(or your cell is). Just a heads up people - George Orwell and 1984 - we're long past that.
    Alex44
    Skypilot

Distinguished Community Member Barque's Avatar

Unhappy

Geeze Zus Christo!! If I were in jail for one day it'd probably kill me. I am in a sort of prison already with all my ailments, I have no life, no freedom, no nothing. AND I feel guilty about my physical problems. No one REALLY gets it unless they have the same problems. Strokes turn you into an idiot. I couldn't even deal with my own hands after my last one. Forget tasks. Food was ridiculous and you can't even explain why. Yet people talk to you like you are in perfect health. No on really feels another's pain or problems or the issues associated with coming undone inside.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

My SO was in jail and got an infected tooth which spread into an ear infection and his ear drum finally burst and bled for days and when they finally sent him to the jail 'doc' he got an ear cleaning and a cotton ball. He has serious hearing damage thanks to that. They can't afford health care. Most of the people in prison and jails have some kind of mental illness or issues that are not being treated which has contributed greatly to their being in jail or prison.

Alex, that person is very misinformed if they really think they will get proper CP unless you are in one of the easy jails they send wealthy people to. You are right that people don't know how much we are in "1984". In the Special Intelligence while in the Marines, I worked for another group, I know much of how they know where we are. Your phone can be tracked unless you take out the battery and sim card. Our emails and phone calls are seen by computers and maybe people if we say a phrase they take a closer look at. Credit cards, new cars with black boxes in them, etc. Now if they could just come up with a better pain control that doesn't has so many SE.
    1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
    2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

I can see this post was needed. I am sure that 99% of the people here are good law abiding citizens but be aware of the consequences of breaking the law - Jail is NOT pretty - I said all I could comfortably say - As mark said, Big Brother is ALWAYS watching.
    Blessings
    Love and Light
    Alex44 - Skypilot

Distinguished Community Member Barque's Avatar

I used to tutor inmates at our county jail. I'd hate being confined in there but I could leave whenever I wanted to. I enjoyed the tutoring part all that other stuff, Na. We were in a room alone but there were cameras on us all the time, Big Bro. The student always behaved.