Thread: Holy smokes LOL

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Cool Holy smokes LOL

I guess you got a fridge full of redbulls. You are busy busy busy. I love that the nevers are disappearing. Thanks for all the dedication. We love ya!

Blog Entries

I hate redbull My non alcoholic drink as of late is Arizona green tea with ginseng decaf I've nearly dropped my intake of caffeine to zero over the last 3 months

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Picked a bad time? I can't even stand the smell of Redbull lol. Good for you on getting rid of the caffeine. Only caffeine I get is my almost daily one Coke. I gave up coffee even and I prefer Lipton, no lemon, no sugar, green label lol.

I got away from daily caffeine back in the 90's. I've never been a fan of coffee, but I drank iced tea, and coca cola daily. Since then I drink mostly water, and I'm also a fan of Arizona Green Tea w/Ginseng and Honey. During the winter, I'll often have some decaffeinated flavored tea. My favorites are from Celestial seasonings.
    Life's greatest gifts are often found in friendships.