Thread: Does this still have anything to do with epilepsy

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Default Does this still have anything to do with epilepsy

Last November I had 3 seizures & my heart stopped. Since then the right side of my body hurts. It kills me to lay on my left side/butt, then down to my thigh. It makes it hard to put my right leg in my pants, cross my leg & even walk. Could it be a mussle thing only & I should see my general Dr.? Oh yea, BOTH my lower legs wake me with stabing pain, each night.
    Lorraine (lor)

Distinguished Community Member

Lor, I strongly suggest you see your doctor. no idea if it's related to epilepsy or not. however you need a good night's sleep! and you may have injured yourself last Nov. ((((hugs))) Pati

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Lor,

I would see you Dr. a.s.a.p. this sounds like it might be your cyattic (sp?) nerve causing pain down the buttock and down your legs it can happen if you have back problems or turn just right damaging muscles or discs in your back.
    Do you ever get a tingling feeling in your hands or feet like when they fall asleep, if you do this sounds like the cyattic nerve. The only other thing it could be is a possible blood clot in the leg. This happened to my nephew and he had the
    same problems as you mentioned with your heart and pain down his legs. His Dr. put him on blood thinner to help him. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue