Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Hospital!

Community Member

Default To Hospital!

Hey all,I am feelingfoggy's daughter.We called the ems on her about a hour ago.She has been in and out of it all day.but would come out of it and be fine for awile.She went in to one at about 7am April 27,she kept coming out of it and then going back in it.She would talk to us and all.But around 3am April 28 she stopped answering us and was having trouble breathing and she was throwing up.So we called the ems she is at hospital know my dad is going to tell them to do an eeg on her.I will let yall know more later.
    Kee, Fibro for 10yrs ,IBS for 15yrs ,Anxetiy for about 2yrs.I am 20yrs old.
    God is Good! I love ALL animals
    Mom to D.O.G.(german sheperd mix 11yrs old),Radar(Chihuahua 8yrs old) Nutz(lab mix 3yrs old) and Callie(calico kitty 16yrs old) I am also Sissy to 5 more chihuahuas.

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Imabigpain,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom my prayers are with her and the family. I'm not a neuro but this sounds like a possible status seizure when a person comes in and out of a seizure time after time for hrs. or days. This
    happened to me a few yrs. ago. May God be with your mom and all of you, I wish your mom only the best and May God Bless all of You!

Sue

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Lots of prayers going out to you and your family ((((((((big hugs)))))))).

Kee,hope your mom will be OK. (((hugs))) Pati

Community Member

She is doing better now.She is in Hospital with really bad UTI.And she has a really bad headache.
    Mom to D.O.G.(german sheperd mix 11yrs old),Radar(Chihuahua 8yrs old) Nutz(lab mix 3yrs old) and Callie(calico kitty 16yrs old) I am also Sissy to 5 more chihuahuas.

I am glad you have kept in touch with us. You take care of yourself now as well. Hope mother improves fast

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Awwww hun, I feel so much for her (& the family). I just got out of the hosp. then rehab, for 3 months. I hope she is just fine soon.
    Lorraine (lor)

Community Member

Hey sorry I aint let yall know she is home but We all have been really tired.But she is home and just really tired.SHe came home on the second.

Hi Kee,

Thanks for letting us know that your mom is home. My prayers are with your mom and the family. May God Bless All of You!

Sue

Community Member

Hey she saw the nero today.He is going to do 3 MRIs one of the brain without contrast and one with.Then he is going to do one on her neck.And he is also going to do an MRA on her circle of willis(btw what is this).Then that night she is going to have a sleep study done. All this is happening next week.So please keep praying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast