Hi My BT Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi My BT Friends

I hope more of you can find your way here. I had difficulty. Still some problems.

Oh well, I guess we have to wait until all the bugs get out of the system. I know the admins and mods are on the seen. We have to have patience and be glad it is not months like other times in the past. Keep posting and starting threads. Let's get this ground breaking ceremony started. YAHOO!
    Love ya guys,
    Lady
    Last edited by Lady; 08-16-2011, 08:20 PM. Reason: icon is right on top of my title
    Lady

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

Hi Lady! Good to find some old friends here! It seems new and different here, doesn't it? Sort of like entering a new apartment you're moving into and you don't know where anything is yet--the light switches, the doorknobs...
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

seeing if my new profile picture work

Comment

Hi Everyone and welcome back. Hope everyone keeps finding their way. Sure does look different. You're right Agate - it is like moving to a new apartment.
        Agate thanks for your help.

Hope all the other post come back up.

Virginia
        Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia View Post
          Hi Everyone and welcome back. Hope everyone keeps finding their way. Sure does look different. You're right Agate - it is like moving to a new apartment.Agate thanks for your help.Hope all the other post come back up.Virginia
          Glad to be of help, Virginia.The older posts from the old board won't come back up. You can find them in the Archive and read them but you can't post in those threads any more. You could paste a post from a thread over here though. If anyone wants that done with any thread in particular, I'd be happy to try. I don't think I can paste the whole thread very well but I could paste the first post from some of them.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Hi y'all.

During the hiatus I was thinking about dumb things I may have left in the net for posterity.

Bang.
            FDR said, "all we have to fear is fear itself".
            Churchill said a lot of things- part wise man, part W.C. Fields.

New profile pic to come.
            Same era, different babe.

Good night.

Comment

Hi renee,

Glad you found us. Why don't you put up a picture a few decades higher? Many of the young'uns on here haven't a clue who the picture is in your avatar. Just an idea. (light bulb) Or are you trying for history lessons? ROTFL
              Lady

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I like the new look, and no problems logging in. I must be living right.

Comment

The previous avatar was the husky voiced enigmatic Greta Garbo.
                  Taking her place is Claudette Colbert.

We share the same birthday, she was smart and a smarty-mouth aaaaand
                  she got herself a FINE man- Cary Grant- in "It Happened One Night."
                  (correct me on that if I am wrong, please)

American Film 101 for the kids.
                  My first films were my parents teenage matinee fare.
                  Good writing and good timing endure.

Comment

I like Claudette Colbert! No problem with Garbo either.

Comment

Hi Mark S.

Yes, you avatar picture came in very well, your's also renee. Both very nice. Glad you found your way back Mark S. Some people are having trouble. OK, BTC1963 had no trouble, lucky girl. Hi BCT.

I read on top it is going down tonight again for in hour or so, says Mike Weins, to fix the problems if he can. so be aware folks.

Lady

Comment

Hi Lady! Found my way in and happy to respond to your post. Haven't quite learned my way around yet, but looking forward to doing so. I do have a new username but still the same old Dar. :) Good to see you!
                        DAR
                        R/R 1993
                        Draw close to God and he will draw close to you. - James 4:8

Comment

Would it be Dar, formerly BNT gal or was it Bait n Tackle?

Welcome back!

Comment

I just want to see if my smileys are working now.

Virginia:)
                            Virginia

Comment

What a memory! Bait N Tackle came first, shortened to Bntgal. Now it is Jen's Solitude which is my username on a couple of other sites.

Dar
                              DAR
                              R/R 1993
                              Draw close to God and he will draw close to you. - James 4:8

Comment

Working...
                              X