Thread: Well Guess What??

Community Member

Thumbs up Well Guess What??

I got a call today from the neurologist that my GP referred me to. I go to see him the 7th of May. Those of you who do please pray we will have the money to go, cause we have something else coming that week is very important to me, that is going to require a good deal of money. Just please pray I'm not being selfish it is just important.
    I did talk to my Rheumy today also. She says if I even think for a moment that I have epilepsy to go straight to a neuro. I will still she her(Rheumy) in July.
    Thanks again for all the prayers and the thoughts

Becca

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Becca,
    My prayers are with you and I wish you only the best of luck when you see the neuro. If you need any advice or help to pay your neuro call the Epilepsy Foundation of America as I have mentioned before they have programs
    that can help you out. You can reach them at 1-800-332-1000. I wish you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Community Member

Hi Sue,
    I did call E. Fnd. of Am. Would you believe that they have NO programs here in S.C. to help pay on ANYTHING? They are going to send me something they have from another program though.

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Becca,
    I'm sorry to hear that they have no program in S.C. that seems a little strange to me. I got info. from my local epilepsy foundation in upstate NY at a University hospital where they have an Epilepsy Center
    and they told me that they can help people out that have no health ins. If you go to an Epilepsy Center you might want to check there or find out if you have a local epilepsy support group in your area you can help you.
    My prayers are with you and I wish you only the best. May God Bless You!

Sue