Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where are you????

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Default where are you????

Does any body even come here any more? Well, I guess I see a couple people here and there. But no new threads. I was going to write something, but "what the heck".
    Lorraine (lor)

I mean no new threads in chit chat.
    Lorraine (lor)

Distinguished Community Member

don't give up so fast Lor. I just have my days and night mixed up so I am on at weird hours aat times. I am feeling better after taking all my anitbiotics. I hope you are as well. It is oh so good to have you back posting with us again.

joy, You're one of the people I see often. It's nice talking. I'm glad you're feeling better. Don't foget to take your meds., young lady. I feel kind'a bad right now. But I started seeing a chiropractor & she said I'll feel bad the first couple times. My ressesive side is my right side & so far my right bottom & right thigh hurt, you see she cracked my lower back & the feelings go down my leg slowly. After awhile the hurting should be gone. I love to read & post, as you have seen. I was in the hosp. in Dec. so couldn't write then in rehab not till Feb. something, did I feel up to writing.
    Lorraine (lor)

As a matter of fact, I just said I was kinda down in a few posts back. But my mood is lifting just as I am typing away, LOL. It is good to have others to exchange thoughts etc. with. I do take my medicine. I have not had to put meds in daily bottles in some time now. I have been remembering medicine all on my own. I hope I can keep that up because having to place it in daily bottles and label it is an awful lot like work.

Good luck with the chiropractor.

The above shows how I sorta' get mixed up & funky right now. I was just rereading & couldn't understand the last part/few words. It's supposed to say --then in rehab, not till Feb. did I fell up to writing.
    Lorraine (lor)

joy, I'm not sure what you mean about daily bottes. I recently bought a pill container for a week of your meds. It has 7 larger containers with 4 pill areas in each. You can fill it up sunday & have all of your meds. right there, till saturday night.
    Lorraine (lor)

i too use to have those myself but... when the size and number increased, we just bought new empty pill bottles from drug store, marked them with day, morning or night etc, and those became my pill holders. uugh. always something. and my size is increasing as well, LOL. yep always something. take care all.

Oh, pills! Egad....I take 11 in the morning, 5 at Noon, 3 at 5pm and 7 at bedtime. And extra pain pills during the day, as needed.

It's 3:30am and I've been awake since Midnight. I went to sleep at 9:30, or thereabouts. I'm so tired, yet I don't ever get a decent night's sleep.

I guess I'll not get to the zoo today...I won't drive when I'm sleep deprived. So, I'll snuggle in, watch TV (and hope to snooze) and play/cuddle with my birds.

Take good care, Ladies.

well sorry about you not feeling up to going into zoo. But snuggling up with pets isn't a bad second I hope. rest up and take care.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast