Thread: I Wonder

Distinguished Community Member

Default I Wonder

Hi Folks,

I hope all is going well with all of you. This coming Monday I will be off to see my Epi for a yearly check up and to see if anything can be done regarding my problem with cell phone sensitivity (cell phones triggering sz.)
    In the public school where I work staff ands students are using cell phones like crazy and this in turn is triggering sz. one right after the other. I plan on finding out if I have any legal rights by state law and also if anything
    can be done to stop the sz. from happening when I'm around a lot of people that are using cell phones. I just hope I don't lose my job because of this. I'm sorry for complaining and I hope that all of you can forgive me.
    Thanks for letting me vent. I wish all of you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Hi Sue I wanted to bump you back up to top thread .

Also I wonder what it is about the cell phones that affect you. I know that there is a lot of info out there about the signals they put out and people getting tumors etc. But do you know the science of it or is that what you are trying to find out?

Hey no apologizing, that is one of the reasons we are here.

Hi Christina,

Thanks for your support! What's causing the sz. for me is the electromagnetic field that the cell phones are causing along with the frequency that cell phones use. If I'm around to many people using a
    cell phone all at the same time it causes sz. for me do to all the electricity and this in turn fires up the neurons in my brain and then the sz. happen. My Epi told me about this last yr. because I saw a pattern
    in my sz. when I was at work and around staff that were using cell phones or texting all at the same time. It really bothers me when I'm at the grocery store or just shopping and people are using cell phones.
    It was my Epi who told me some people with neurology problems (epilepsy, autism, cerebal palsy, MS, etc.) can sometimes be effected by cell phones if they are cell phone sensitive. Thanks for your support
    and understanding. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Default Cell Phone Triggering Seizures

Christina,

check out this website for more info. on cell phones and sz.

http://www.radiationresearch.org/pdf...n_epilepsy.pdf

Sue