Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not epliepsy, info. or such but

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Default Not epliepsy, info. or such but

This is Lor. I came here cause you guys are my frends.Can I write? .Oh yeah, for anybody who doesn't know, I had 3 seisres and my heart stoped in Nov. an I am finnaly home but still don't remember some things, ilke where to click to get my Email or how to make my special chiken without a recipe, I used to have it in the oven in 15 min. (I'm crying right now cause I'm upest that I forgot several simple things, I keep misspelling things too). My Feet are swollen so I just made a Dr. appt. Epilepsy doesn't mean just you bain is afected. My legs kill me. I wake at night & my face cringes it hurts so much. Other things hurt too. I'll quit blubbering now . Thanks for letting me vent. Love Lor
    Lorraine (lor)

Distinguished Community Member

Lor, you just vent anytime you want! and be thankful you are alive. that might be all you can count on right now? I'm guessing the memory will improve? you are a survivor,so don't get upset with yourself when you can't function 100%. it will take time to heal afterall.

I think you've done well,you're home now right? I'd say that's a HUGE improvement over being in the hospital near death & then off to a NH for rehab. so give yourself a big pat on the back cause you deserve it!

sorry you have pain in your legs. maybe it's from nerves healing? I know nothing about seizure's but guessing time will be the healer?

we don't care about your spelling Lor. we all care about YOU.

(((hugs))) Pati

(((Lor)))

It's great to see you are back again! Feel free to vent anytime. I am greatful that you are home and things are going much better for you. Give it time and your memory will improve. I have a Uncle that had a
    heart transplant and my dad had a triple by pass done a few yrs. ago, my Dad was forgetful for a little while and his legs were swollen and sore but after he was able to get up and move around more he was fine and the pain went away.
    I've really missed you Lor you are a true blessing and a very dear friend. Just take it one day at a time. Wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
    Last edited by Porkette; 03-26-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Welcome Back Lor! We have missed you!

lor it is wonderful to see you posting again. I hate that you have had it so bad but glad you did remember Braintalk. You feel free to vent as much as you can. I doubt you can hold up to typing long enough to really tell us how bad it is but if you have to just keep saying it is bad over and over, we catch on fast here.

You have been missed by many and on several places but we spread the word when any one of us hears from you we tell others so they may greet you also. You are loved whatever condition you are in. Many good wishes for you and yours Lor ((((HUGS))). I hope you feel better soon. take care. Let others come up with new recipes and feed you now in your time of need until you improve.

Lor,
    If you learn a little each day, in 365 days you'll know more things. Isn't That great?

Cool Omg, Lor!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, sweety!!! Omg, were you missed!!!:( Things *will*, improve!:) Right now, I'm just
    soooo glad you're back here with us!!!!!!!!!! ((((((((((((Lor))))))))))))
    ((((((((((((Lor))))))))))))
    ((((((((((((Lor))))))))))))
    Give it time, sweety!:):):) It *will*, get better!!!:)

Phyllis...:)

Phyllis
    Last edited by Ponygirl; 03-28-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Oh honey I am so sorry you are suffering so. (((((gentle hugs)))) I am praying that you get your memory back quickly and that your pain leaves you.

Come as you can. Get lots of rest and take care of yourself.

Welcome back Lor!! So wonderful to have you back with us, your E family. I know it must be frustrating right now trying to pick things back up as they were, but your body went through a very stressful time and so did you. Both of you deserve the time you need to recover fully. Be good to yourself and take it a day or even a minute at a time. That is all any of us really have. When I was 10 years old. I nearly dies as I have mentioned here I also coded so I was near death and saw the light. There was much blood loss due to spleen rupture and many do not make it through the surgery. I do not recall what I forgot or what was changed as there had been so little life lived at that point, but in your case, you have many more memories than I did. You still do. My point is that any changes were less noticeable for me than for you due to the rich life you have led. Give yourself time and enjoy your accomplishments and the fact that you have very loving people around you to help if you need it. We are here as well. So glad to have you visit. Tattoo
    Last edited by Tattoo2; 03-27-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Community Member

(((((((((((Lor)))))))))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast