Denial of Epilepsy Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denial of Epilepsy Surgery

Hi everyone! I recently had my Ime for Workers Comp and the Mco Long story short! the Denial for my surgery has been overturned and it looks great for me to have the surgery in early May! I trusted God let him take control of the situition and it happened!

Couldn't be happier! :) Regards Jeff:angel:

Congratulations !!!!!! I'll be praying for you!!!!! God is good!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Jeff,

I am very happy for you and I wish you only the best of luck. Just make sure that workers comp. gives you something in writing signed and dated okaying the surgery. I have family that's been on
      comp. and they wouldn't let them have back surgery even though they said it was okay in the beginning. After battling it out with comp the surgery was finally done. I don't want you to have to go through
      the same mess. Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Comment

oh,you can bet the attorney's I have! notice I said Attorneys have all of this covered, thanks so much for the heads up though! and the eagle mail the other day! :) Regards Jeff

bevali your right God is very good even through the bad times!
        Last edited by tigerchef1969; 03-13-2012, 05:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Jeff that is awesome! Congratulations

Comment

Hi Jeff,

I'm glad to hear that you and your attorney played it smart and covered everything so you can have the surgery. I wish you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Comment

good morning Jeff. I'm glad to hear your good news. Yes indeed, God answers prayer. Of that I am sure. I do pray all goes well and the healing process is going to be short and things get much better for you.

I've had your Mom on my mind lately. How is she doing? I also pray she is doing as well as possible.

You take care, Julia ((((Jeff))))
              Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
              'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

Wow! Thank you Julia!!! Mom is doing very well:o her hair has started to come back in very nicely and She is feeling well enough to get some things done. other than lie in bed! only problem troubling her now is her Neuropthy from the Chemo! Thanks so much for asking and keeping her in your prayers! God Bless you! Jeff

Comment

Congrats!! I hope all goes good for ya.

I have been seizure free since the surgery on Valentines Day...so 29 days. Haven't gone that long in QUITE a while. A few threads down you can see I had some problems post surgical that were not expected to occur, but after an ER visit and a few admissions back to the hospital it's a LOT better now.

--Travis

Comment

Hello Congrats on the good news. I hope it is smooth sailing from here on in. I wrote you yesterday but the solar flares kept me from posting it. Great news. Hope you get it in writing just to secure. Tattoo

Comment

Working...
                    X