Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flaring to the max

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Default Eeeekkk

it came back!!!! Now I know I am already over the edge.

I better go take a nap!
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member

wow i realised i have not gotten up yet. to chatty for own good and today is day we pick up grand daughter. so i just erased it faster than correcting it.
    Last edited by joy; 03-14-2012 at 12:44 PM.

Distinguished Community Member Beader's Avatar

Chris, Pati, & Jo,

I hope the beasties are behaving better than they are at my house. I switched back to my previous GP & she gave my some vicodin to try, thank the goddesses or I would be out of my mind right now! It must be another weather front moving thru. Bones and muscles both hurt.

I'm gonna find that blog about Allodynia and all the strange complaints that come along with it for you guys to read. I have my doubts about the razor-sharp pain of walking on grass or even standing next to it in your shoes, but I should keep my mouth shut or next it'll be happening to me. Ditto the lady who can't stand to touch cardboard or brown paper bags.

Ooo ack! Just had a damn stink bug crawling up my leg & I thought it was cat whiskers! YUCK!

http://chronicfatigue.about.com/b/20...e-syndrome.htm
    http://chronicfatigue.about.com/b/20...e-syndrome.htm
    Her previous two days' blogs were also about Allodynia with plenty of weird responses, so check them out.
    Last edited by Beader; 03-14-2012 at 04:41 PM.
    Sher
    My Life Menu: CFS probably since birth, full flavored since the 80s, with Fibromyalgia, Major Depression with a side order of Anxiety and Agoraphobia sauce, Restless Leg Syndrome with spicy Other Sleep Disorders, 11 Eye Surgeries, a generous helping of Gut Problems

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Thanks for the sites on CFS, Sher. Aren't we something else I say, I've got to go lay down and try to nap, maybe pain will ease.

We have thunder storms rumbling thru and it sounds like it is getting closer. It is also hot today.

I'm sorry for always grumbling. I will say ditto to all above post. that about covers it all!!

love y'all, Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member Beader's Avatar

Ooo, Jo, just grumble away. I don't think I can make it thru a single day w/out grumbling. Fortunately, only my cat has to hear about it and she's thinking about mounting a protest campaign. Either that or she's juggling the twist ties I leave all over the floor for her to play with.

When I went to the new doc [ENT] yesterday, he said they did call some people Human Barometers back in med school & he's older than I am! So I guess there's few old codgers left on the circuit. He basically said the same thing as the allergist -- rip up your carpets & put down wood flooring & while you're at it, get a sinus CAT scan. He proclaimed that it made a huge difference at his own house. 'Cept there's that little thing called Money... Come to think of it, I've never lived in a house w/ wood floors and not wall-to-wall carpeting. My mother even installed 70s shag at the beach house because linoleum right over the cement slab is actually pretty icky. :ambivalence:
    Sher
    My Life Menu: CFS probably since birth, full flavored since the 80s, with Fibromyalgia, Major Depression with a side order of Anxiety and Agoraphobia sauce, Restless Leg Syndrome with spicy Other Sleep Disorders, 11 Eye Surgeries, a generous helping of Gut Problems

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12