Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay now I am worried lol

Distinguished Community Member

decided I must have had way to much to sat so deleted my (reply) in this post. I hope anyone that needs help dealing gets it . wish everyone well. take care.
    Last edited by joy; 03-05-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Distinguished Community Member Barque's Avatar

Thumbs down

See, to me, it's like someone laughing after everything they say. I actually knew a few people in my life that did that annd after enduring it for a while I pointed it out and asked why they did that and told them it was very annoying. One person stopped doing it the other didn't so I had to just get away from them. Seems like a teenager kind of thing to do to me.

Chanel West Coast does it on "Ridiculousness", the CRAZY and INSANE t.v. show. When she gets going I have to change the channel. I hate it when she laughs at someone's pain. That show is like "Jack@ss", to me more shocking than funny.
    Last edited by Barque; 03-05-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Distinguished Community Member

Barque,laughter can hurt. years ago I had a cherished moment with my parents. cherished because it was the ONLY occasion I ever had where I felt close to them. fast forward nearly 20 yrs & I overheard them laughing about the incident with my sister! I have not been to visit them for 3 1/2 yrs & don't plan to ever see them again. I was wrong to think they cared for me. and went all my life thinking I was a part of the family when in fact they are "family" only with my much younger siblings. rude wakeup for me but it did force me to face facts.

Chris,I hope your worries about NOT being worried are improving! you deserve to have some burdens lifted ya know!
    Last edited by Buttons2; 03-06-2012 at 09:14 AM.

Distinguished Community Member Beader's Avatar

Yesterday I wrote a loong and thoughful response and then cyber-weasels ripped off my post! It's deflating. I'll come back when I have more energy & try to reconstruct it in 2 or more parts so I don't take so long & then it's GONE. Ay yi yi.
    Sher
    My Life Menu: CFS probably since birth, full flavored since the 80s, with Fibromyalgia, Major Depression with a side order of Anxiety and Agoraphobia sauce, Restless Leg Syndrome with spicy Other Sleep Disorders, 11 Eye Surgeries, a generous helping of Gut Problems

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12